Monday, May 18, 2009

smile?

waaa....
so long didn't update liaos !
haha..
many people complained
T,T

neways,
finally finished the calculation part of the Physics report.
apuhhh..
the rest done by Rohit..
gosh
he really is the saviour of our group
if he's not in our group we reli GG liao!!
@@

there is ONE particular reason why I must pass this subject:

I DON'T WANNA STAY BACK AND SEE HER FACE AGAIN NEXT SEM !!

gahh !!

went to da jie's house just now
do Malaysian Study project
T_T
(oh keliannnya my life)

but we had fun larh !
hahass.
I was the latest
as usual !!
:


Sushi's VAIO

T___T

haix !

I want one larh.. *sobs*

haha.
saw this bear in one of the cabinets
qiang wen lehhs !!!

LMAOO!!!!

;D

pink bear : *screams*

ok larh sorry lah I really sot liao !!
blame it on all those homeworks assignments them lecturers keep giving us !!

grrrrr ~
can die you know !!
and now I suddenly remember that I have eng. math Quiz tomorrow !

SHIT MUCH ???

not yet start leh wtf

=.=

duhh.
dun care lah..
haha...
gao tim this post then zzzzz
wakaka!!

just now so funny,
for MS, we're gonna perform a drama.
then all of us girls dun wanna be the main character...

why?

cos need to be rape !

hahahaha!!!

so to be fair,
we all decided to draw lo..
lucky draw hahaha!!

then then then,
so ci ji larh !
Jing Hung folded the papers
one of it has a star in it.
who got that paper jiu happy lo
hahaa!!

was so nervous...
Shin Zhi opened hers 1st
then she shout happily lorh say not her.
then I was like,
"oh no... could it really be me??"
T,T

then Ah Wee opened hers,
and I was like,
please be her please be her
LOL!!!

then not !
T____T

magu...

damn sad k!!
only left Sushi, da jie and me...
WTH !!

was so so so ginteo !!
then I thought to myself,
"okay it's now or never"

just as I was about to open my paper.....

da jie: (screams like a mad woman who just found out that one of her thirteen cats died)
ma ji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my gosh,

that was the most high pitched version of "ma ji" ever !!

but of course,
it was the most sweetest sound ever !

muahahaaahhaa
*sorry da jie*

hahahaha!!!

cause it meant that I don't have to play that role

lelelelelele!!!
*evil laugh*

*glee*

my hubby !

^o^

Bean Bean ♥

hehehee !!
he's so cute larhh

to let him have some exercise,
(cause he is seriously overweight!)

let him run in the cage thingyy
then he run run run in the cage thingy,
till he can't run no more
hahah!!
so cute :P

see?
he tired liao !!
wakaka !
cute

this one also..
haha...
omg dun sue me ohh pet lovers..
cos I didn't mistreat him okayy !!
just cute to see him so tired
hahaha

this is my personal fav!

ngaiti.. so cute...
hand put liddat lagi..
wakakka !!


Saturday night, went yam teh with my loversss

Poh Lim back from KL too !
so went to celebrate ^O^
gathering ~
long time didn't gather together already =(
miss my lovers larhh

hehe.

Susan darling still so funny,
Kri laopo still as blur, Doris dear still as loud,
Poh Lim still as...
I dunno how he used to be oh. LOL!!
but he became fairer larh.
skin also more smooth. hahas!!
Karen babe still as much a shopaholic as before!!
ROAR!!
if you know how much she spent and how much she bought you'd hate her too!

haha!! :P

we ate at Yong Le again.
haha..
I think sooner or later this place'll be where all AWHYO gatherings will be held.
haha..
cos not bad the place,
can talk talk talk.

but that time,
it rained halfway then need to change table ._.
the table inside so hot !
plus the guys beside us were smoking wtf
I think I loss half my lifespan..

ngaiti...

shit man !

hohoho !
I shall blog about how funny my darling is !
:D

PL was talking bout how come those famous+expensive brands cannot last long in Miri,
eventhough there are many rich ppl in Miri.
then he was like ,
if can last,
I'll open one franchise here liao loh !

Susan: (rolls eyes*)
you man man dream lah !

then suddenly got a girl bringing french fries passby.

then Susan was like,

"waseh so ngam arh.. PL talk bout what french fries jiu got french fries passby"

hahaha!!!!

Kri: (tou xiao liddat)
Susan arh ni hen hao xiao.

haha!!

all of them so cute larh...

ngaiti..
I'm in love with you all larh ! :(...

then this afternoon,
was messaging with Susan,
she asked me, is my Uni life happy?

then I said, if I kao dao that ang moh then happy loh.

Susan said,

" oh then I think you will not happy lah."

hahaa!!!

aidii....

love you ah darling,
make me laugh all the time. haha!!

neways,
check out the goods Karen bought for me while in SG!
;D

car thingy...
ngaitii..
I think I really will tio lap !
hahaha!!


born to shop...
yea baby !! ;D

wooo~

last but not least,
pencil case brought back by PL !!!

gahh~
finally I waited so long for this pencil case leh !!
haha...

but what can I say,

it's worth the wait

:)

while sending Karen back that night,
we talked about AWHYO luh..
cause seems like...
sooner or later ,
we're all gonna leave Miri...

ngaiti..
Karen tio JPA, Bryan also..
both gonna leave sooner o later larh !!
susan, Doris and Kri,
sure leaving also when go for Uni..
WTHH!!!
Terry, SS, Daryl, HH, Ee Hau and C3 already left !!!

by the time I know it,
it'll be just me,
all alone in this shiit town/city WHATEVER!!

Karen was like,
AWHYO left so little ppl edi...
just now eat one table already enough..

walau..
so true....
ngaitii....

to think,
last time,
we had to book before going anywhere in case there isn't enough space for all of us...
last time,
we used to have gatherings all the time..

be it at the back of the class during recess,
or going out for dinner somewhere,
OR even at Jamilah !
haha..
good times, good times....

(I sound so old don't I?)

haha...

dun care larh..
I miss those days,
back then I was like a prisoner,
still not able to drive yet.
and we would have gatherings,
then I'd be the last to confirm,
cause I always don't have the guts to ask my parents :/
but in the end, (most of the times)
I'd make it.

then always tumpang HH and Daryl's car.

and follow Terry's car when going back !

hahaa..
and I'd always say paiseh oh always folo your car.
HH of course lah dun give face,
straight say ya loh then jio jio jio LOL!!
come to think of it,
long time didn't jio by him already ! :(
then Daryl,

he would always say,
next time when you can drive I folo your car loh.
hahass...
these two are my tumpang-mates bah.. cause they live near me..
while the others are all at Pujut there.. excluding c3 that is.. lol

when going back,

always too paiseh to folo HH or Daryl so I'll beg and beg Terry to give me a lift.
hahaha!!
then he not bad also larh,
always agree in the end.
but of course there's a whole lot of jio-ing in between (he won't let me go that easily T,T)

haha..

but seriously,
thanks guys for always letting me tumpang!!
haha..
haix...
come back larh I can give you all lifts everyday and I won't complain one bit !!
:P

nah..
on second thought,

that's just too risky.
LOL!

miss you all...

duh..

how can I turn back time?

what would it take,
for me to gain back all those times we had together?
to relive all those moments shared, memories created.

if I had one wish,
that'll be it.

I'd wish that somehow, someway,
I can have my friends back.

each and every one of them

back from wherever they are now.

just one dinner,

one dinner together, all 13 of us, with nobody missing.

is that possible?

haha..
so silly of me to be crying right now.
I just....

miss you all.

1 comment:

Joan said...

funnylah... LOL!
rape pula. LOL!
why the storyline like that de?