Saturday, May 9, 2009

A.B.C.


woo...
chem test is over!
wooot???!!
:D
*cheers*

was quite happy with how I did,
cause I suck in chem,
so like got some questions duno how to do + not enuf time so suan liaos
(assuming those questions don't cost much marks *ahem*)

put on my happy face till I found out that everyone else finished their paper
T,T

wth??


nevertheless,

I AM STILL HAPPY.

so shoot me
this was me during the exam.
~.~

halfway through
suddenly heard a weird noice.
seriously weird.
I tot it was someone farting,
-,- '

then Alex who was sitting behind me was like laughing.
so I turned around and looked at him bewilderedly.

then there came that 'sound' again.
and this time I recognized it as a snoring sound.
LOOOL
then whenever I hear the sound I'd look around for that person who's sleeping.
hahaha!!
but I didn't manage to find him.
:(

last last,
I found out he was sitting at the row behind me
LOL!
dun say name larh later tio murdered.
:X
*zips mouth*

I haven't been updating lately,
so I shall make this a long post?
heh

tengok larh.
kinda lazy
plus I'm blogging illegally right now. !

went to eat ABC the other day.
dun ask me which day cos I'm not that sure myself!
:P
went with Bryan, Susan, Kri and Karen.
Doris house nearest to the place but she didn't go
=.=

grrrrr

neways,
went to a new ABC shop near ITS there.
not bad larhh the ABC there!
haha
plus the children of the owner are so cute!
adorable larhhh
awwww*
he kept playing with Kri !
*jealous*
I talk to him he didn't choi me one
T_T
he even hit Karen with a ruler.
hahaha!!


see these pics like not so nice hor?

cos Kri laopo took one lorhh what to do

:(

muahah!




the shop was like near to a house.

then suddenly a guy came out of da house. !

then Susan was like,

eh that guy not bad eh

so we all turned.

then he was opening the gate,

and his eyes met ours.

LOLOL!

sure he think,

waseh. stalkers eating ABC.

hahaha!!

then we talked bout Karen babe's trip to SG.

she's there right now I guess.

then Susan say so you gonna buy Gucci bag?

Karen: No lah.. Where got enuf $$ ?

Susan: 1800 oh.. not enuf meh?

Karen: u think 1800 a lot meh?

*funny part*

Bryan: ya loh.. 1800 a lot meh?

Susan: SG dollars wor.

Bryan: *blank face*

few minutes later....

Bryan: jiiiiiiii SG1800????

so much larhhhh !!!

then his mouth never closed the whole time we were there.

everytime we talk talk he would suddenly say,

maaaaa 1800 lehh !!!

LOOL!

went to Doris' house just now!

Susan darling and Kri laopo were there liaos

guess what we did there?

eat the chocs that SS ai ren gave us!

wakaka

:D

got my Toblerone from my airen luuu♥

happy happy

then talk talk talk..

jio jio jio

finally decided to go eat ABC,

again!

haha.

I think I eat ABC almost everday larh lol

._.

but in the end the shop was closed...

boohoo.

sad



Doris dearr

I took this pic.

haha.. nice nice!

:P

oh yea.

lemme talk bout driving.

Monday went to Parkson after school with da jie and some classmates.

oopss.. almost forgot I blogged bout it already!

but what I left out was da jie's overly-professional driving skills!!

omggg!!

I almost passed out inside her car

-_____-"

the moment I sit inside,

was like, scary ~,~

then she find parking in the upstairs part (new parking area in Parkson)

omggggggggggggggggggg

I WILL NEVER EVER IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE DRIVE MY CAR TO THAT PART OF PARKSON.

especially after what I went through

=.=

omgggg..

the place,

very weird one.. the road like so small,

and the turn so sharp

but da jie was like driving 80km/h??

(HEY, FELT LIKE IT OK!!!)

and my heart drove even faster !

perhaps 200km/SECOND???

omg

=.=

then,

she kept scolding all the way because there was no parking

T_T

I almost broke down and cried.

seriously!

and one more thing,

there was like a van blocking a bit of the road.

so I looked at the space mar,

very small hard to pass,

so I was expecting her to slow down a bit,

or at least wait for the van to move.

who knew,

she just zoomed,

(ZOOMED LEH! WTH -.-)

zoomed passed the van,

omg

could have sworn my heart stopped beating for a while !

arghhhh

and I was screaming my head off inside the car.

then da jie said,

eh xiao jie u think i driving benz meh?

*Scaryyy*

then on Tues when we went to eat ABC

(heh I do rmb the day!)

I drove marh.

then, dunno what the hell was wrong with me.

there was a car zooming yet I still continue driving out frm the junction.

Susan said the car almost hit us.

then when the car overtake us,

the driver glared at me.

soooooo ginteo larh!

haix

but more importantly,

I risked the lives of my friends who were in the car at that time leh!

gosh..

what was I thinking???

after the incident,

stopped at the side and let Bry drive.

lol

traumatized edi....

=(

*sobs*

so that's it larh I guess.

driving suxk bahh!

I just hope I can have a driver or something

life would be so much better.

haha

on the bright side:

the AWHYO stickers are done!

just waiting to be collected!

hehehe~

hope they look good

:/





No comments: