Monday, May 4, 2009

I miss school ! wtf ??

omg..
suddenly realized how much I missed school !!

cos now start school le can see my dear ang mohhh
omgggggggggggggggggggggggg
*drools*

so so eng tao lah..
T_T
ngaiti..
people,
next time you visit Curtin,
MUST,
I repeat,
MUST go to the cafeteria.

because,
IF you are lucky
you will have the chance to see the oh so engtao ang moh !!
T,T

just look for the hot ang mohh with sunglasses.
need I say more??

omg



...


oh yea
meet my new friend:
onion head!!!
:D

he's name is Abo!!
so cute !

darling I'm sure you will love this cute cute onion one.
ahaha !



went Parkson after lessons ended

before that,
brought my car for tinting!
wakaka!!

finally at long last dad let me tint it !!
:P


ate at Mary Brown,
a lot of ppl went.
da jie, Dan, Shaun, Rohit, Franklyn, Gab, and one more guy who's name I dun know.
=S


something really funny happened.
Gab: eii what 'otaku' mean?

*I also dunno what he meant larh,
but according to him his friends said that otaku means ghey?*

anyways,
he spelt it out,
cos none of us knew what he was talking about.

so ,

Gab: O. T. A. K. U.


then,

Rohit was like:

ohhh.. I know le !!
my brain lah.
'otak ku' bah.

(he was serious)


you should have seen all our faces there
=.=
wanted to strangle him but no strength.


then bought Big Apple Doughnuts for Bryan.
cos ask him pick me from Parkson also so many thing one.
like beh song liddat.
yeeer..
bad


but thankfully in the end he did came to pick me
lolol

his bro and sis in the car
T,T
malu

then Eli also.
(stupiak lai de
:P)

'neways,
went to Leh Bing's shop
discussed bout the sticker
wakaka.. finally,
confirm edi..
-,-
so it's practically in the process of making.



ahh !!
at long last.


just now so hurt.
cos I talked to someone but then he ignored me.
omg
you know who you are
=.=
*heart broken*

I even looked at you lerhh
omg..
how can you say you dunno I'm talking to you !!
*gasps*




so so,
after everything,
dropped Eli off at his church(?)
haha so funny.
Bry gave him 3 donuts marh.
then the B.A. plastic so big,
then Bry forced him to put the 3 donuts into the big big plastic.
LMAO!
:D

Bry's brother was laughing like mad.


then then,
went to the shop to get my car.
wakakaka!!
tinted liao wooots~



now I look cool my car looks cool.
ahhaah!!!



speaking of cool,
I was like msging with Vian the other day..
and I said :
I always fantasized that my future bf would be driving a tinted Vios (the older version especially white or orange in colour)



then Vian said:
hahaha.
you hor.
so nice meh having a bf with those kinda cars?

lol you never hear ppl say meh ?
usually guys who drive tinted cars are ugly thats why they tint their cars,
so they seem cool and ppl can't see their real face .




omg
what a turn off.
=.=
what she said made me ...
I also dunno larh.
like

OMG MAN SHE RUINED THE PERFECT IMAGE OF GUYS DRIVING TINTED CARS IN MY HEART !!!

*sobs*

hahahaha!!
lame
._.


AWHYO~~~


No comments: