Tuesday, May 12, 2009

so sad larhh... :|


nice!
drop dead gorgeous !!
should import some of these to sell in MY SHOP

how come Miri's Nike shop dun have sell har???



my cute lil' brother
using the racquet case as a guitar.
lol~




Bean Bean !!
my luvvvvv

this pic very chio !!
(He's a male dun get me wrong!)
but still
CHIO-ness to the max
^o^


trying to escape?
O.o
I mean,
trying to go back into the cage?
lolol



got the AWHYO stickers yesterday
woooottss~~!!
finalllyyy
;D

dropped by Bry's house to get them
wasehhh
saw the sticker on Bry's car.
no bad worr
haha!!


see??
:P



mine.

and also,
Terry's.




this time I was careful and clever enough,
to take a pic of Terry's sticker.
cause I'm sure he'll nag me about it one.
LOL!!

so,
thank goodness man I took a pic of it.
haha
for once in my life,
he didn't complain bout me not doing this not doing that
*sigh of relief*


xxxx

on a side note,
Karen babe's back from her SG trip.
walau I damn jealous luhh
she bought like 5 bags?
and countless shoes.
-,-

*jealous*


ahh...
sometimes,
sometimes...

I wish I were someone else
but to be honest,
if given a choice,
I'd still choose to be ME.
but... why?

weird much?
haix.



didn't see my ang mohh today
=(
*sobs*

so sad larhh !!!
aduhhaiiiii
T_______________T

I miss him and his sunglasses which I wish I can take off so that I can stare into his deep blue/golden/green/violet/or who knows, black just like an Asian's eyes and just droool till I drown myself or something.

PS:
8 po said he already has a gf
*SADNESS OF IT ALL*

how can this be?????
he is like alone all the time,
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!

someone please prove me wrong.
awwwwww
:(........

No comments: