Wednesday, May 13, 2009

bored-ness to the MAX

weiiiiiii !!!!
Secondhand Serenade's songs are like so sooooooo
NICE!!!!

aduh..
Ah Wee sent me 'Suppose' just now!
damn nice!!
^O^




Suppose that I missed you
Suppose that I care
And suppose that I spent all my nights running scared
And suppose
That I was never there

In my eyes I'm screaming for a sight of you
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through
And I can't hold on to you
So I guess I'll be lonely too



(but 'Kiss Me Thru' the Phone is still my fav!)

check out the song if you have time,
cause you won't regret it
:)

neways,
been feeling so....
honestly,
I don't know how I feel.

just...
bored I guess?

with him out of my mind (finally),
I have like no one to think about when I'm bored !!
*gasps*


I'm

really

bored.

zzz

I'm a psycho.

hahahaha!!

No comments: