Sunday, May 10, 2009

happpy mother's dayyy !! ♥

firstly,

happy mother's day to my one and only mumm ♥

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !




this pic was actually taken some time ago.
dun have any recent pics of her
=D

my friends all say she's very pretty lerhh.
wonder how come I didn't inherit her looks
*sobs*

anyways,
thanks for everything mum.
though we have our ups and downs,
and I always make you angry,
but heyy
I love you nevertheless
^o^


xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Doris dearrr =P
wonder who more chio,
her or the hello kitty?
haha



went Youth Mass today !
bro went with me ~
then halfway it rained so heavily ~
:(

after mass,
went to eat
somewhere near SunCity there.
bro intro one :P

neways,
the food was like,
seriously yummy !!
*drools*

the shop's name is,
Sabah something something..
haha


my Teh C Peng Cincau & bro's Cendol special
gahhh..
so niceeee
:D

my Mee Mamak!!
note*
this dish is damn yumm !!!
when I eat it I was like,
woooahhhh ??!

haha..
bu cuo owhh


bro's fried rice.
no bad also worrr
but I prefer mine larhh
:D

got time must go taste taste ohh !!
haha



after brunch,
went to Parkson to beli mother's day gift.
so many ppl
._.


omgggg !!
while walking in to Parkson,
got a guy inside a car (damn cute)
then he smiled at my brotherrrr
wthhhh turns out his my bro's friend,
that last time long loooong ago I said cute punya. !!

*mouth wide open*

wooiseh
still cute larh,.
name is Kelvin (LOL!)
eeeeessshhhh !!

WHY ONLY 15 YEARS OLD HAR !!!

ANGRY !!!



Sugarbun and Guardian that part no have electricity dunno why

went on to buy some doughnuts for mum
saw Jia Yi (?) there,
*sorry not sure your name :X*

hehs.
she very friendly luhhh said hi smiled and waved.
haha
she even showed me her phone,
(PINK W595 WTF !)
damn nice k !!
now I feel like dumping my dream phone aka W705.
haha..
cos the pink one reli seriously dangerously gorgeous !!
*gahhh*

after doughnuts,
pergi Secret Recipe buy cake.
haha
cause I overheard my mum telling my dad just buy cake can liaos.
:P
plus,
mum and dad never tried secret recipe b4 bahh
haha

after everything,
sent bro to school then headed back.

by the time I arrived home,
already almost 3pm.
so I know larh,
they sure bad mouth me one
sure say what I shop till so late blablabla~

then reli luhh ~
I enter the house,
then


(seeing me holding the plastics)
dad: wasehh..
shopping ah ?

mum: waa... donia ohh.


I didn't utter a word,
just went and gave mum the donuts and cake.
LOL!
then she was like,
waaa...

she seriously didn't know it was her gift !
haha
which makes this a good thing cos I managed to surprise her
*big smile*

muahhaa!
then they both so happy,

dad: wasehhh finally can taste my daughter's pay

me: -____-

dad was even more anxious than mum luhh
straight go and wash hand.
LMAO!!
funny lah !!
of course I won't let him get away that easily,

so I said,
wasehh,
how come you more excited than mum one,
so fast go wash hand liao


dad: aiya.. I want to taste mah

hahaha
funny lah !


hoohoo !
piccss !

look at my dad,
so ham.
LOL!!
now I have proof that I am their daughter.
LOL!!!


ok larh better a bit
but still ham
-___-
=D



hohoho !
this year's mother's day not bad worr
I also have pressie !!
haha !!

Jac Darling gave me flower
*touched*
thanks darling !!


luv you lots !
:D


you're way better than my laoya ai ren who dun wanna hold my hands anymore just because it's rougher than b4

*sad*


happpy mother's day all !!

and to my lovers who are starting form6 tomorrow,
good luck and all the best

:)



No comments: