Friday, May 1, 2009

nice to see, nice to buy; once bought, you're broke!

ahh...
my ear feels much better..
:(
compared to last night..
I kept crying and crying,
cause the pain was just.... unbearable!

went to see doctor again..
ngaiti..
so sienz.
I just hope it'll get better soon !
feel like dying to end this misery of mine
=.=


ok updates for yesterday and the day before !

30th April 09', Thursday.

ate breakfast at 2020 just now !!
wooooo ai ren is backkk !!!!
:D

am so happy !!
haha !!

well guess what
Susan and I both didn't put parking ticket,
then suddennly Doris dear said,
faster go put ticket the lady in white (heh) is coming !
so I ran loh.

then arrive in car,
saw the oh so beautiful saman paper,
which I thought I would never have to lay eyes on ever again.
or so I thought
==

wow..
I only had rm7 left in my wallet ma just now.
so I was like,
hmm should be enuf for breakfast larh hor hor..

yea it was enough
just not enough to pay the saman mah.
walau..
sienzzzzz!!!
so need use mum's money again
=.=
aduhhh..
dunno I owe her how much liao loh..
lolzz
her $$ in my wallet is for buying books one,
but since no stock so.....
ehhehehehe!!!

but still need pay back !!
*sobs*

suan liao loh.
I'm fine with paying the saman.
what pissed me off was the attitude of the lady there.
maaa!!

I went to the booth there,
after lessons from Doris dear on how-to-get-discount-when-paying-your-saman,

she so funny lah.
she said,
you go tell the lady this:
I no more parking ticket mahh so I decided to come here buy some,
who knows walk a while jiu got a ticket already
please lah I'm just an 18 year old young driver...
give me cheaper lah
T__T

of course I didn't say that lah lol


I just said,
can give me discount?
(in my sweetest voice leh)
then you know what the girl said????
omg..

girl:
already discount.
(stares at me)

at this point I was like, suan liao loh..
no discount ma no lah !!

then she continued saying:
if you don't want discount nevermind,
rm20 loh.

ta ma de.
what did I do to you har???
you period har so angry gaoo!!!!!
#$%*&#$*(%&#$*(%&#$

walau ehhh !!!!
I asked you nicely leh wth !!
did I scream at you and demand for a discount??
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
mind your attitude lah,
if not next time you down grade to an even worse job see you how.
omg..
I hope it gets so hot later on,
then suddenly the fan inside your small little booth spoils!!
hah!!!

that'll teach you a lesson to talk to me like that !!
screw you man.


oh well.
so happy loh,.
have another saman to add to my collection ^o^
wooots ?
.__.

like I said,
at the rate of samans I'm getting,
I just might be able to buy a car.
lols!!

hmmmm..
who knows?
one day when my samans really accumulate till can buy a car,
the JPA or whoever it is in charge will call me and say:

congratulations!
you have paid enough samans to actually afford to buy a car!
thank you so much for supporting us.
just so you know you are the 1st Malaysian to reach such a high amount of paid-saman-rate.

hence, you are the 1st to know that,
samans are actually the government's way to help Malaysians save for a car.

as a reward,
you will be given a brand new MyVi !
*whispers*
it's pearl white in colour!

then I'd be like:
omg are you serious???
*drops phone to the ground*

phone goes dead.
then I run to the nearest phone booth and call the JPA.
(somehow at that time I know what the JPA's number is)
and I say:
ermm. just asking,
does the reward include a SE W705 as well??
cause I seriously need one
._.

I'm gonna tell you all the ending,
when this shit really does happen.
ok???
=.=



then in the afternoon, went to Parkson to meet up with my lovers again !
Bryan went too.
we all ate at McD.
after eating,
we shopped in Parkson.

checked out the RipCurl wallet
lols..
not bad at 1st sight..
but after a while,
started to feel that it isn't that nice luhh..
so didn't buy
:/

haix !!
only the Carlo Rino one nice lah!!!
LOOOL!!!
but price also damn sexy one !!
rm169 I think ??
aghhhhh
T,T


oh !!
Karen babe brought me to see the new part of Parkson..
omg..
gonna have Big Apple doughnuts soon (I think it opens today)!!
yummmmmm ~
*drools*
why no Dunkin Doughnuts har??
I luvvv that lehh!!
haha


after walking a while more,
we left for Imperial !
;D

lolol.
ai ren followed me.
then I was like must drive fast fast must beat Susan.
and ai ren said,
aiyo..
you really competitive hor.
then I realized yea luh..
=.=
I damn competitive when it comes to driving dunno why zzzz!!
ahhh..
ai ren I will listen to your advice de ..hahaha
XP

walked around in Imperial.
lols..
after that, went to Boulevard
@@
we pro o not??
=D

then Doris dear said wanna come to my house see her daughter aka Yin Yin.
lolssss
but Susan darling dun wan.
sobss...
so in the end didn't go luhh..
haha.
ate at KFC,
cause I really too hungry liaos !!
(was late to arrive in McD so didn't eat =p )


so after a tiring day out shopping with my lovers,
we finally went home !
weee~
had so much fun darling, ai ren, dear & laopo ♥♥♥♥ ~



29th April 09'. Wednesday

went out with Doreen darling and Joan !!
:D

hmm..
okay as usual I was the late one.
and I got scolded by none other than the evil witch Joan Yang!
:(
*boohoo*


1st,
bought tickets for our movie!!
wanted to watch Shopaholic,
but then not showing [I have no idea why]
=.=
the lady working at the counter was such a bitch.
asked a question also like wanna chop our heads off.
grrrr

no Shopaholic,
so we watched Wolverine~
*gahhhhh*
best decision made ever !
haha

okay I'm gonna blab bout the movie later on

after buying our tickets,
we went to eat at McD.
while choosing,
guess what I saw ???

Bloo leh !!!
omg omg omg !!
it's like the toy for the Kid's Happy Meal.
gahhh!
I just had to have it
LOL!!
it's so adorable lehhh !!
*hugs Bloo toy thingy*


Joan~
hohoho..
now Sanjeet not here anymore,
so Doreen and I can bully her as we wish!!
muahahhaha!!


Doreen darling,
still as pretty as ever!
:P

oh yea she's like so funny too!
dunno where did she get her humour all of a sudden.
hahah!!

Doreen:
okay I'm gonna wash my hands later,
then go toilet,
then buy ice cream,
ooh that guy not bad oh.

LOL!!!!

soooooo funny lah !!
hahaha
we even dared her to get the guy's number but she dun dare~
lelele
hahaha!!!




Blooo~~~~
:P
me lovee
so cute larh !!



after makan walked around inside Parkson a while.
after that,
bought McFlurrie then headed for the cinema
wee wee weee~~

oh yea,
of course I took a pic with my current *ahem* hubby.
hahahha!!
sorry Tyson Ritter...
but I just don't love you no more.
*evil laugh*



see see..
Me, mahh man, and Doreen darling
=p

aduh,.
my face really very ham
=.=


and cause I'm sooooooo lazy to write bout all the actors/actresses in the movie,
I made this pic.
which makes things much easierrr
wakaka

the show is like,
filled with hot guy actors
and girls okok larh.
LOL!
but ...
omg..
I really don't understand how the director find all those engtao drool worthy hot actors man !!
*drools*
okayy
for you gals out there.
you can have all the other guys in the film,

except,
Hugh Jackman (MINE)

Ryan Reynolds (Doreen and Scarlett Johansson's)

Taylor Kitsch (Doreen's) [ain't she greedy!]

and and and

Daniel Henney (Joan's)


okkkk ??
get it???
these are OUR man
so piss off !!
:D

muahaha!!
click in for a better view!
muahhaah
we're in lovee ♥

*glee*


oh yea.
somehow,
I managed to embarass myself in the theatre too !!
congratulate me please !
^o^

well,
in one part of the movie,
my hubby's butt was like showing..
so I was like,
huh?
seriously show meh LOL!!

so I even sat straight so I could have a better view.
then he jumped down the waterfall and I was like
wtf it really is his butt and it's showing!!!
everyone in the theatre was staring at MY hubby's butt!!!
*screams in horror*

so I that time ji dong marh..
(uknow me)
hahahaha!!
then I thought nobody could hear me cause the sound of the waterfall was very loud.
or so I thought.
-___-

so I gasped and said "aiyerrr" sooooo loudly man
then just at that moment the sound went mute.
dunno why
so everyone heard me
-,-
walauu
paisehhh !!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
T__T

malu.
hahaha



so after the movie,
we had no place to go
so went to Chung Hua to pick my bro.
and and and,
Ms Joan wanted to look at 'hot guys'
*clears throat*

lelele!!
I told you so~
Chung Hua mana ada hot guys???
aduhhhaiiiiii!!!
dun wanna listen to me larh
ehehehe!!
hope you got what u wanted Joan
=p

so sent Joan to her dad's office,
then after that went to Secret Recipe.
wooo ~
with mah bro and Doreen.
my bro 1st time come lerhh,
so he owes me big time for giving him such wonderful memories in Secret Recipe.
lol



New York Cheese.
it might look small,
but it sure made me full


my darling brother
look like murderer sia
hahahahahaha


me and my bro.
wooo he's actually smiling


bro's chocolate indulgence and my NY cheese.
yumm !!




*omg omg da jie just handed me the Chem notebook*
LOL!!
sent to my house..
~.~
*sobs*
more work load...
SAD!!
thanks da jie!!
hahaha



okay back to my post,
lol


Doreen darling taking a pic of her curry puff i think?
lol
yumm


Me and Doreen darling..
face still as ham as usual
T_T
ooh I love the lights in Secret Recipe..
see see.
looked like we dyed our hair what !!
:D


took using Dor's HP.
ppl have new HP wor...
*jealous*



eeshh,,
I look so dark sitting beside Doreen
=.=


ooh~ I Love this pic.
hahaha
cause have my pretty phone in it
XP

wooisehh
my bro


oh yea oh yea..
my bro actually bought me something from Spain man!!
haha..
cannot believe it.
=.=
like suddenly I saw it in my room
hahaha


bag from my brother
:P
or at least I think he gave it to me
=.=


ahh..
love this pic too !
hahahaha..



lastly,
before ending this post,
(a long one indeed)
my bro taught Doreen and I a new word today !!
:D

falome mas


hahaha!!

he said,
while in Spain,
the escalators there,
one side is for walking and one is just stand only mar.
so they didn't know,
and stand at the wrong side.
so the people there said:
excuse me, can you please get out of the way?

so my bro was pissed off
haha..
and he said he wanted to say that to them.
"falome mas"

guess guess what it means??
:P


"Fuck Me."




hahahahha!!!

I laughed my ass off right then and there.




No comments: