Friday, May 29, 2009

spams. be gone!

Quiz 4 is OVER!!!!
wakakkaka!!!
I'm positively sure I can score full marks because I saw my true love just before the Quiz
HE LOOKED SO GOOD JUST NOW,
IT WAS LIKE TAKE-MY-BREATH-AWAY-KIND-OF-GOOD-LOOKING-NESS.!!!!
NGAITIIII....

dun tell me I really in love with him oh
zzzz!!!
IMPOSSIBLE!!

.

.

.

.

funny larhh,
webcam-ed with da jie!
hahahaha!!!!
still am ~

anyways,
she looked really cute man!!!
*gasps*
hahahaha!!! XD

and and annnnnd!!!,
some part she laughed till so HAM!
all in all it was just so fun larh !!
(guess we really are related LOL)

da jie and me!!
XD
paiseh luhh my brothers slept in my room tonight!
so had to off the lights
hahasss :P
[we both look so ham T_T]



neways,
we talked so much.
and when just started webcamming we both paiseh paiseh liddat
LMAO!
dunno she actually had a paiseh side!!
*double gasps*
hohoho!
I'm sure da jie very shock one
cos she didn't know that I actually took 3 pics of us chatting.
*evil laugh*

.

.

to be honest I have nothing to blog about.
XD

went to eat at Pizza Hut just now!
many many mannnny people went !
to name them all,
(I'll try my best)
da jie, sushi, shin zhi, kathy 8 po, CY, Suk Seng, KC (jian ren!), Billy, my bro and PL.
lol
PL actually was saw him while walking.
-___-
ah wee didn't went.
*boohoo*


ate Cheese Baked Rice
sucked BIG TIME!
do not order it!
=.=

saw the waffle guy.
looool~
cute lahh !!
laopo sure happy if she saw him too
XD!

after that rushed back to Curtin
cause Quiz started at 530
T,T

.

.

.

.

am still using Sushi's phone
we switched phones..
haha..

hers is W910i
not bad lehh !!!
T.T
makes me want to buy W705 even more!!!
gahhh

ok here are some pics stolen from her phone
:P

view of our school's cafeteria

oops.
didn't notice the rubbish and empty plate there!
LMAO!!!
spoil view!!!!

anyways,
it's a nice place bah..
quite a variety of food to choose from
most of all,
IF you are lucky,
you'll be able to spot a hot ang moh with his super cool sunglasses sitting somewhere
^O^





our fav stall so far?
cause it's like the only stall that sells milkshakes, pearl milk tea, sandwiches all that.
:P
BUT
the lao ban niang is like so..
dunno how to say,
wan say rude, but dun seem like the right adjective

I was like queue-ing to buy something,
then all these ppl around me just squeezed their hands then paid 1st
(sadly, I wasn't able to fight because I am shorter and therefore HAVE TROUBLE BEING NOTICED)
then they all just cut queue right in front of my eyes !!
and she let them!!! grrr..
cannot stand up for me and tell them that I was there 1st????

suan liao..
then once, I was going to pay,
then they lao ban niang was like,
talking to someone about how 'shuaiiii' a certain someone's son is
like so what? not your son what -___-


and she totally ignored me! WTF !!!
I stood there and openly listened to their conversation

(not that it was somewhat interesting, she sounded like she wanted to marry that certain someone's son or something =.=)
anyways dunno how long I waited
then she finally looked at me and took my money!!
WTH!!
I should have just walked away,
then probably she'd call me and demand me to pay

-___-



Kathy 8 po!!!

never knew she had a shy side. LMAO





Vimala!


hahaha!!
She's Pui Chee Yong's GF
whahahaha!!
funny lah they everyday jio lai jio qu
it's just so funny to watch.
she speaks fluent chinese too!!
XD




aidi lo!!!!

tou pai me!!!
#"$%*&$#"*%&#$*(&%*#$!!!
aidi..
I look so freakin' OLD in this pic!!
like gonna die liao!
HAHAHA!!!
beside me can see da jie's face LMAOO!!
and sadly,
I tried scanning the background of all the pics,
BUT DIDN'T SEE MY TRUE LOVE IN ANY OF IT!
T___T

and lastly, a pic which I edited using Sushi's phone!

lolss


see see ~

looks like I dye hair rite? XD
but actually is I tint the whole pic PINK!!
woohooohooo~~
(who knew that tinting also applied to pics LOL)
hohoho in this pic reli look like I dyed my hair

ehh wait
let me rephrase that. !!
I dyed my hair in rl too,
but that pic was taken when I haven't dyed my hair,
~.~
sad to say that in rl my hair colour doesn't look that nice!
T.T

^O^

PS:

DAD'S BACK FROM PHILIPINES!!!
XD


sadly he didn't buy dao my purse
T,T


actually he quite liao jie me one lerhh
:P
cos he said :
didn't see any nice one bah..
and no brand one, you sure don't like lah
you this....

LOL!!
wasehh..
love you daddy !
wakaka

2 comments:

Joan said...

gek dao lah euu~
so sot sot de. hahaha..
that's why u're in the retard club :x

MeLo♥ said...

T_T
i where got sot sot lah!!!! =(
and I'm SO NOT in the retard club!!! grrRRrr