Thursday, January 14, 2010

FAILED photoshop attempts, by yours truly


it's 4.40pm already! gahhh~
I still haven't packed yet! :(

I've no idea what to bring to KL.... *worries !!!



ok la no time to talk crap
still have to pack later
just wanna blog before I leave Miri T_T
  for good. ahaha just joking!



kinda hooked to photoshop lately...

even watched some vids in youtube.
damn those people are good. *envious*



so tried out on a few pix..
sadly, mine are like shit!

what the.... :(




and the main reason I had the urge to blog, was cos I edited one pic just now, it looked perfect.
like so nice, then after I closed Photoshop and uploaded it here I was stunned.

I've never seen anything uglier.



the hell.






I just hope nobody goes blind after seeing these pics LOL!

my photoshopping skills sucks.

*breaks down and cry*




#1 before:

(without any alteration whatsoever)




.



...


.




....







very beh song lor I worked so hard on it, it looked so nice to me then how come suddenly become ugly again?!
maybe photoshop jealous so it changed my edit eh hahaha




after:



look like ghost right? ahaha
and sorry I used extra large size for the photos
it looks even weirder when it's small.
no idea why.


*scary






#2 before:

I look dark everytime I pose with my Hello Kitty!
WTH










after:


er... okok la.. got bit fake nia the face.
:S





#3 before:


haha this pic got alot of edited versions

:O







1st attempt.
okok lah cos I didn't do any major changes to it.

PINK EYES TOO WTF?!

:D








2nd attempt:
I tried to blur the skin (saw fromm youtube)

and changed the eye colour.



even drew new pupils LOL




and jeng jeng jeng, I ended up with this =.=
too much blur!!!





ok lor, in the end I got the hang of the blurr-ing part (sort of)
so I tried,

the making-part-of-your-face-bigger/smaller thingyy


I experimented on my eyes first.
I tried giving myself a nose job but failed horribly -___-

not that the eye surgery was a success either
*points down*








WTF RIGHT?

every time I look at this pic I end up laughing and laughing and laughing.

like so funny arrrr!!!





ok lah so that's it. only 3 failed pics.
ahem I don't wanna fail that many times lor



a recap, shall we?


#1

looks like a ghost lah wtf.
maybe that's how i'll look like after i die
._.




#2





and #3







ok lah.. so many pics of me.

actually this post is a scam to make you all miss me even more. *chuckles*


muahaha


5.39pm now.

going to the airport soon :(



gonna enjoy myself in shopping paradise, till my $$ runs out that is,

till then~






BYES! ♥


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not the best, but you have my credit for some of the images.