Sunday, March 14, 2010

remember this?

oh my.. life's so so boring nowadays. nothing interesting ever happens! D: (nowadays) 
other than the fact that i totally screwed up my front hair (i'm a walking coconut), there's nothing more to blog bout. =[ 


however, as i was scrolling thru the pix inside my phone, all them memories kept coming back. hehe. 
so imma share them pix ! since the past few months have been wayyy fun-er then now. =3= 




note: all pix are arranged alphabetically. 
yeah right. 


ok firstly, 
LOOK AT MY FUGLY HAIR!! OMG I WANT TO CRY JUST LOOKING AT IT
  T.T 



*big fat sighhh* 

i miss my long hair. messy so what! it's better than being a coconut :( !!




*xxxx*
#1
remember the fun fair long long ago? hehe
Wee and I sat on the spinning thingy and witnessed the dancers dancing in the middle. :O
i was starstruck-ed and just had to take a pic with the guy.


and we did! :D


#2
jogging with Vian! ahh~ we only jogged together a few times. and every time we do, i would laugh like siaoo! cos she's really too funny!



#3
1st time went out with Chels! she damn shy one luhh ._. 
Jac and I did most of the talking. ahaha. i still remembered, it was quite funny. we three damn paiseh one, cinema someone chia, then mcFlurry someone chia, and something else, someone chia  ~.~

then when the others offered to pay, nobody wanna accept the $$. -_-


#4 
BryGoh wearing my shades. 1st HK slippers, now this. tsk tsk tsk. 


#5 
Pujut 2 ABC place!!

long time didn't go already! I MISS IT T_T 




#6
bro! haha d: 


#7
bro posing with new(back then) hamster cage!



#8
visiting at Noorul darling's house. 
it was so long ago :O~ 


#9
Father Stan rally with Jac darling. 
she looked so pure back then. ahaha 

we bought this when shopping during the break. 


#10
Sing K with Curtini!!!
miss this T.T 


#11
haha who could forget my famous pic with Chen Yi Ru :P
caused such a riot in FB -_- 


#12
traffic light day! ahaha 


#13
this one, hair damn straight cos we both just straightened. ahh if only my hair's still this straight :3



#14
found my bro's lookalike (they look alike, right??) in a party! haha 
cute!


#15
omg miss my favorite teacher! *cough
see i'm smiling so happily arr.. haha!!!



#16
see, even KC also wanna dapao her home. 
wakaka



#17 
hoho. you better not forget this, Crysteaaaaa!!!
our 2nd date! wakaka. you went all the way to buy that dream bag of yours. 


#18
Daryl Soon!! you look really good in this two pics lor. remember to say thank you to the photographer ahh. *COUGH*



#19
San, Do and Phoebe's hand! :P 
1st time i met her in real life. very friendlyyy (: 


#20
went to the beach with Doreen, Manda they all.  it was funnnn xD



#21
oh and who could forget Karen's birthday celebration at Pizza Hut! 
what with the unstoppable burning candles and all. hahaha

definitely unforgettable ! :P



#22
haha the cute choir guy ! 
just my luck i got to take a pic with him at the Halloween partayyy ;D 



#23
1st time eating ABC late late at night lor. haha plus with my leng lui airen kok! 
shioknessss!!



#24

awwww who could forget the time spent in PHILIPINESS!!! :D
(trying to) sleeping  in the lodge. and the long long journey! 

#25
adorable brotherss! :D 



#26
and cousins! 

ahhh i miss them all. 


#27
i also miss drinking til my face got all red like THIS. ! 
oh did i mention it's party party and MORE party everyday ??

LOL! i love Christmas xD


sadly i didn't get drunk. my cousin said she'll make sure i get drunk the next time. wahaha. can't wait :P 


#28
ooh~~ i miss my beloved driver too!! 
OMGGGGG I SOOOOOO HAD THE HOTS FOR HIM,

only to have my heart crushed when i found out he was married with kids. FML

but thinking back on this really kinda funny lor. hahaha


#29
youngest bro and his friend. they're sooooooo cute!!



#30
Kri laopo's birthdayy at Pong's. 
nice pic took by ME! wuahaha


#31
Sanjeet being all retard-ish hahaha!



#32
<3


#33
after Phils, it was KL trip all the way babyyy ! ;D
had so much fun with Awhyo (: 


#34 
celebrated SS's birthday in Krispy Kreme 
^^


#35
Jac darling went too!! heeee~


#36
hohoho~~ I met my maple babe there too!! shiok bo?? :P 


#37
om nom nom tried Haagen Daaz ice cream. and Baskin Robbins(spell correct anot? haha) too!


#38
Louis Vuitton supermodel ---- Karen Ung!! :D


#39
Karen and I, inside KLCC.
shop shop shopp~~



#40
haha Awhyo car exhibition 


#41
met Wee after idk how long! hahaha. (after KL trip i think)
was wearing the Rainbow lens in this pic.
knot see properly one -_-


#42
Jogathon!
tall tall tall short
=3= 


#43
haha Awhyo made me this on my birthdayy.! loveeee it!!! <3



#44
this one! celebrated Valentine's [2009] (i still remember hehehe) with Karen babe and also my bro! haha
it was nice of them to accompany me do a certain something.

thanks guys ! really appreciate it


#45
3 leng lui's working for Celcom! ahaha 


#46
hardly have any pic of HH. so imma post this up :P 


#47
remember the flood in Miri? omg so scary. Karen and I were shopping when our parents called asking us to be careful cos it was raining damn hard. 
but we had no idea it was raining this hard -___- 

flood till so cham! :O 

kik kik kik


#48
Phua Chu Kang in Curtin! hahaha!!



#49
Bean Bean!! ahhh i miss you so much T.T

lazy hamster this BeanBean.. haha *shakes head* 


and now that BeanBean's gone...


i have this cute little fella to kacau :P

but still, he's not like Bean Bean :( 
Bean Bean was special, irreplaceable in a way. love youu!!

he actually pee-ed in my hand once! ahaha. omgg 
plus he's so so fat, and even when i take him out, he'll move around for awhile, then after awhile he'll just stop moving, cos he's so lazy!!

just like me! OMG no wonder i love him so much (: 

RIP BeanBean. i still love you.
always will




last but not least 


#50
spot the rainbow kid. ROFL






No comments: