Monday, February 16, 2009

buaiis.. c3...

okayy ~
some belated updates =P
but before that, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SAKAII BROTHER!!!
RYAN K!! x333

hahas.. sakaii or not? =D
okayy this one much much cuter =D


celebrated Ryan's birthday on Valentine's day ~
and my 1st piano teaching was also on that day!
kinda ... weird loh...
me teaching that is.
hahas.. cause I really dunno how to. and not so sure whether I did it right
=/
just hope the students don't hate me T_T
anyways,
the day b4, which is Friday,
went to Choir practice..
somehow, I managed to embarass myself there too ==
how? you might ask
well~
I parked at the place reserved for priests only
ZZZZZZ!!!!
then when teacher Amy arrived she asked whether that's my car,
then said cannot park there T_T
everyone looked at me like I did something really evil..
*sobs*


plus I don't know whether I can play for mass loh..
like very hard.. *sobs*
and hor..
there was a song, without the notes marh,..
so arh, the girl singing, (Karen)
she went to a guy (no idea what name) then sing to him,
then the guy straight tell her what key
LIKE OMG LAH!!
IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!

LOL!
I look like a seriously lost deer there the whole time ._.
I'm hopeless LOL!!
next time when it's my turn to play the piano,
then they say no key I straight run away arh ==
don't expect to sing to me then ask me to tell you what key it's in ohh ==
like.. I'M NOT THAT TALENTED !!
LOL!!


okay back to the partay~
so I left piano bout 5++pm
then went to Cocoberry drink a while,
cause waiting for my bro to finish tuition bah~
then opposite me was a car shop,
with a big banner,
tint 4 doors, rm50.
4 doors + front and rear window, rm 80.
whole car, rm100.

LMAO!!
now that's a thought.!!
seriously considering lorh..
cause people always bully me one,
like see me P then just cut in front of me.
like wth larh?


back to the topic~,
my bro and I bought a hamster for RYan K~!
hehes.~



the food~
the pizza left so little T_T
cause we were both late for the party... (at our own house)
._.
see all those children..
lols..
how come I don't have that much friends when I was little? @@
woo.. the hamster cage~
till now haven't paid my brother my share of the gift..
lols =O
muahaha!!
cute or not?!
his name is Bean Bean~
or chinese is xiao dou!!
XD
but I prefer bean bean larh =D
cute cute cute!!!


then night time,
got ready and went to Parkson!
like lmao larh. damm last minute one.
Karen already arrived my house then I ask my parents whether can go or not..
hahas..
and this is the 1st time they let me drive at night lehhs!!
excluding all the times when I had 'business' meetings, for example the choir practice.
LOL!
fun!!!
left home at 8pm.
drove to Parkson..
waste so much time finding parking ._.
but in the end we did,
then went in to shop.
actually wanted to watch movie,
but there wasn't any nice one so... SHOPPING LORH!! =D


we went into Parkson~
then go try on clothes!!
hahas~ so shuang T_T
then fell in love with a pair of jeans..
lol
then after that went to try on shoes lagi~
then we decided that we'll buy the next day.
lmao!


saw Jac Darling there too!!
with her super *NEW* and *HOT* hubby LOL!!
she damm chio bu bahh =P


after leaving Parkson,
we went to he cha~
with my brother too.
before he cha, we did something stupid.
well actually I did the stupid thing.
lols~
so not gonna talk bout it =p
moving on~
pergi he cha~
that time already 11 liaos ._.
so went 99 cafe.
and then,
order drinks.
then talk talk talk...


the taiwan chicken thingy.. lols
okok bahh.. cause kinda salty
my brother and I~
notice the chicken in his mouth ._.
and me trying my best to act kelian,
cause the 3 of us are like.. SPENDING VALENTINE'S ALL ALONE T_T
LOL!!
me and Karen babe!
kelian face~ =./
hahas..
man.. why is Karen so happy?
LOL!!
maybe her xxx got give her gift eh?
*wonders*
muahahha!!!
fries!!!
muahaha~~
okayy I admit I'm evil!
why?
hahas..
simply because~~!!! XD
Karen and I walked to the western food there marh, cause wanna see whether got sell fries o not.
then really got,
but then not enough money so dun wanna buy anymore.
but all the people there thought we wanna buy,
so they go shout 'Western!!'
like calling the person in charge come ==
omg larhh.!!!
we went back to our sits..
then saw everyone like pointing to us,
then talking to the 'western' guy ._.


then he brought the menu,
and walk towards us.. =="
so I was like,
oh oh.. he coming liao oh..
Karen: mia ma... no have so cham eh?
then sure enough, he stopped in front of our table.
omg.. LOL!!
and then ask, want to order anything?


so I just laughed.. hahass..
then look at my brother as he's our only hope.
muahaha!!
then my brother said yes.
LOL!!!
so hence,
FRIES!!!! YUMM!

hehe..
Karen babe's gift for me =)
touched... ^^


okayy more pics of Bean BEan~
cause he's just so damm cute!!

hahas.. sleeping like pig.. =D
Ryan K playing the piano~
he looks... thinner. lol


last night,
celebrated Doris dear's birthday~
=D
woots you're 18 liao wor dearrrr x3333!!
and paiseh Terry.. didn't take dao any pics cause..
I also dunno why..
hahas..
all the pics are in c3's camera..
so..
wait she upload in Friendster lorhh ><


we ate at 925~
b4 that, Karen and I went to PArkson~
splurge so much sia
T_T
omg...
spend till not even have enough money to pay for dinner ZZZZZ!!
=="
wakaka~
bought heels,
same as Karen, but I got the white ones whereas she bought the black,..
no more next time liaos,
cause buy same one, people will compare and say who's nicer bla bla bla T_T
and mine is NOT the nicer one lorh =/
but nvm larh.. lols
bought liaos,
must love it!!
hahas..
then I also bought the jeans~
yay!~ LOL!
or maybe not so yay -==
cause mum and dad'll kill me when they found out T_T


haix..
c3 went to Taiwan already this morning..
can't believe I missed it lorh..
wasn't able to go and see her for the last time .. =(
haix...
almost everyone went I guess..
all the best in Taiwan c3 ^^
hehes.~
hope u can find a good and rich laogong yang you wakaka!!!
=D

Kri laopo and me at 925 ~


okayy~
more pics of Bean BEan b4 I end this post.. =D
hahasss

look at it drinking water!!!
damm cute one!!
makan makan

muahaha~
I took it out of the cage..
it walk very slow one lorh ._.
too fat liaos
hahass
sooooooooooooooooo cute!!

oops~
dun look down =O~


.

...

.

....


PS:..
I'll miss you.. c3..
no..
I miss you already...
=/

No comments: