Sunday, February 8, 2009

say NO!!!! to abortion!!

went to Sunday school today~
saw Viannnnn !!
felt like I haven't seen her in such a long time =s
miss her.. hahas
just now, only three of us in the class
lmaoo~
My bro, Ah Vian and me .__.
lolol..~
the three blind mice..
HAHA!
but still I had fun lorhh
of course larhh, Vian there can NOT have fun meh? =p


had open book test there just now..
but I dunno how to do T_T
this just shows how little faith I have =/
and that's not a good thing lorhh..
I seriously need to evaluate my life..
need to grow stronger in faith.
hehes..
that's why,
I've decided that I'm going to Sunday school ^^
hehes..
cause I'm so poor in Bible knowledge lorhh ._.
need to be ready for when the time comes!!
GAMBATEHHH~~!!!


muahaha ~
took this pic when Ah Vian was writing, or copying forgot which ~
haha.. dunno whether she noticed or not XD

and the teacher also said,
that Obama legalized abortion.
like ohmigosh lah..
I never knew zzzz
I know I know I live under a rock ==
forgive me for my shallow knowledge =/


SAY NO TO ABORTION!!!!




PS:
BABE!!! CHEER UP !!!!
=D

No comments: