Friday, February 20, 2009

still missing one thing...

omg.. I had the most amazing dream ever!!! :D
wakaka..
I dreamt that him and I were a couple, and that he hugged me
AND OMG LAH IT FELT SO REAL TILL I DUN EVEN WANNA WAKE UP!!
LOL!!

even the sun shine so hot on my face I still lie down there and smile like a dim witted ass who doesn't want to get her ass off the bed =="
lmaoooo!!!!


anyways,
I realized one thing..
that life is precious...
you never know, what would happen the next day,
or the next hour.
we can leave this world, anytime and we won't even see it coming.


you might wonder, why am I thinking like this..
well, it's because,
someone from my church just passed away...
and he's only 12 years old!!
imagine..
such a young boii.. =((
may his soul rest in peace =)

so like I said,
life is damm precious!
so we should live it to the fullest ^^
to those who ever had the thought of leaving this world..
think about all those, who desperately wants to live,
but unfortunately.. can't.
learn to appreciate life,
for it is the greatest gift from the One above..

each and every one of us,
is special in his or her own way.
don't ever think that someone else is better than you,
we are all special,
and everyone has their own flaws..
whether we like it or not,
there's nothing we can do but to accept ourselves for who we are !

live life to the fullest!!!!
gambateh everyone ~!!!
;D


so here are some advice,
for people who are dear to me *ahem*


1st,
BABE!!
you hor...
damm obvious one you two have road,
so must go and 争取!!
懂吗 !!!


okayy actually only you need advice hahaha!!!


ciaoo all~
all the best =)
all the best for me too..


No comments: