Sunday, February 1, 2009

touching storyyyy ~

today I was supposed to be intercessor...
but I forgot!!!!
omg lah if my dad found out I'm dead..
T_T
sad sad sad!!
and the worst part is I didn't even realise till after mass..
after breakfast then my phone showed me the reminder .__.
wth?!
then I was so shocked...
die liaos T__T
the people in charge sure bu shuang me one T___T
*sobs*


anyways, just now back from breakfast really nothing to do..
so went to put my duckky by the window..
hope that it will move.. =p
if still knot I'll sue Boulevard ahh ==
thankfully it moved.. a bit
haha!!
but still so sooooooo cute lah!!!
XD

see? my brother took this pic..
omg lah.. my duckky damm cute one XD
though at Boulevard everyone said it looks ugly~
but I dun care ~
lalala~~ XD




在日本发生了一件千真万确的事:
有人为了装修家里,拆开了墙;
日式住宅的墙壁通
常是中间架了木板后,
两边批上泥土,其实里面是空的。
他拆墙壁的时候,
发现一只
壁虎被困在那里一根从外面钉进来的钉子钉住了那只壁虎的尾巴。
那人见状,既觉可
怜又感好奇,
他仔细看了看那根钉子,
天啊!那根钉子是十年前盖那房子的时候钉的。


到底怎么回事?
那只壁虎竟然困在墙壁里活了整整十年!
黑暗中的墙壁里的十年,真
不简单。
不对呀?
他继而寻思,尾巴被钉住了,
一个步子也跨不出的这只壁虎,
到底
靠什么撑过了这十年?


他于是暂时停止了装修工程看看它到底吃了什么!


他要一探究
竟。
过了不久,
不知从哪里又钻出来一只壁虎,
嘴里含着食物
...
啊!他一时愣住了,

这是什么样的情形啊?
为了被钉住尾巴而不能走动的壁虎,
另一只壁虎竟然在十年的岁
月里一直不停地衔取食物喂它。
我听了以后,
很感动...
真的也不去想它们之间的关系:

 
亲子,朋友,异性,手足.....
在人类的社会中随着计算机的普及,
人与人获取相关的
信息更快速,
但是人与人之间的距离是否也越来越接近呢?
...
所以永远也不要放弃你
所爱的人!


that was an email that I received..
waseh.. so touching lorh..
it's in chinese so for those who can't read chinese,
I'll try my best to translate it =p


it's about a guy, he's renovating his house,
then when he open the wooden wall,
he saw a lizard (eew~ I know .__.)
with it's tail stuck to a nail.
then he think, how is it possible??
this nail has been here for 10 years!
how can the lizard still be alive?!


so the guy stopped his work to investigate how the lizard managed to survive
then suddenly he saw another lizard bringing food in it's mouth and gave it to that lizard!
wow...
seriously.. touching!
the lizard managed to live all these years,
because that other lizard loves it so much.. and never gave up on it
keep on bringing it food..
waseh.
omg tears are welling in my eyes now LOL!!


moral of the story:
never give up on the one you love!!!
oh so true! ^^





PS:
babe, how the heck uknow? .____.
hahahahaha


PPS:
5 more days!!!!! =O~

No comments: