Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SHIT!!!

SHIT!!
that's one word to describe the shit I'm going through now.
went to Bou just now,
I bought gifts already,
and I feel that all those gifts... suck.
not good enough,
know what I mean?
haix..


I really am a suckish friend,
who can't even find a good enough gift for her own friend!!!
SHIT!!
then the stupid atm machine in Bou spoil already.. so now I can't get my money.
so I'm like.. POOR
WHICH EQUALS TO SHIT TOO!!
SHIT!!


then okayy fine.
poor for a while.
at least still have my ang pau $
then when arrived home, realised that I tio saman..
WHAT THE F**K?!
stupid lah..
can't believe I ACTUALLY FORGOT TO PUT THE FUCKING PARKING TICKET ==
screw it.
then suan liao,
I thought ok maybe not that expensive cause I remember Susan said rm1 only.
guess how much lehhs???
rm20.
I'm like so fucking poor already still want to take away my money har?!
damm it lah.
I know 20 doesn't sound much.
but my current status is like,
everyday money flowing out like water.
I think the water I use to bath can't even compete to the amount of money I'm losing these past few days.
SHIT!!!


I HATE BEING POOR!!!
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!


and guess what,
just now when went to Bou,
Brandan told us not to buy the Valentine's hampers sold at the main entrance there.~
why?
well.. see for yourself ~


chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate CONDOM?!?! chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate


then the security there said:
safety 1st.


-____-"
LMAO!!


dex, this pic seems like something you'd say.
hahas

No comments: