Friday, February 6, 2009

the freedom I always wanted!!

I AM 100%-TOTALLY-ABSOLUTELY-NO-STRINGS-ATTACHED-FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


omg lahhh!!!
damm happy right now ~ !! XD


and today rox man !!
best last day ever =p
at 1st kinda disappointed because I was appointed to work at level 2.
not with Anne loh..
but turned out okayyy ^^
whole day not much customers,
so just slack here slack there.


my qing ai de who also became my sis today { .___. } ,
she cut her hair lols. very sat lorh her new style =p
anyways,
we had dinner together at cafe 99
LOL LAH!!
kept laughing the whole time!!
she really very very funny loh..
hahass
laugh till my stomach so pain,
and the food there not bad, plus the serving very big.
lols
HAD SO MUCH FUN LOL!!
after dinner break then went to toilet to slack lagi..
lmaoo!!


then then.. too bad we forgot to take pic lorh..
since quite a few people said we look alike XD
wakaka~


then night time,
kept talking talking~
then made a new friend today too!
talked a lot with her.. very funny larh her =p
just.. all in all
a great day ^^


just glad to be home,
right where I belong~! XD
and I hope tomorrow's shopping trip won't be cancelled
*please oh please*


PS:
FINALLY!!
FREEDOM!!!


PPS:
sad lorh you're sick right now =/
but I just had the feeling you're gonna fall sick.
haha..
who ask you raining still go lion dance?
wahaha~ =p
get well soon =)

No comments: