Sunday, February 22, 2009

i love my boyy x333

1stly,

happy birthday Mr Sim Poh Lim =DDD

today..
pretty hectic I guess?
hahas... woke pretty late ._.
almost almost...
actually yes I was late for church -___-


woke 9a.m. liddat,
then omg larh.. bro still in bathroom,
so 930 then I went in..
so obviously not enough time larh =="
then late lorh..


and my bro keep rush me cause my parents called and said they were at McDonalds,
and say we can go if we have enough time.
(my bro and I are going to youth mass whereas my parents and my 2 other brothers went to Mater Dei =p)


so~
my brother keep say, faster larh faster larh
I go open gate 1st etc etc..
so I damm sien one lorh...
cause I know that all he wanted was to drive =="
jia si...
say what I drive the car out 1st har wait you
*grrrrrr*


so he soooooooo in a hurry till even called me !!
he was like downstairs and I'm upstairs also want to call!!!! =="
and seeing as how I hate to be rushed,
of course my mood became oh so suckish and I was practically fuming as I made my way downstairs..


hoh...
damm sien one,
got all my piano books and then hair not even dry yet,
I doubt I even qualify presentable,
and didn't even had the time to practice my pieces one last time,
jiu went out liao.
and as expected there he was in the driver's seat.


so I damn angry,
I straight sit at the passenger there,
and told him,
"okay you want to drive, drive lah!"
so he was shocked..
speechless lah cause I never let him drive marh.. lols
actually I expected him to apologize then let me drive but he didn't ._.
lol..
so he drove loh
with me shouting like a lunatic beside him @@
hahas...
now thinking back,
really very funny loh hahaha!!


then when reach the basketball court,
he went down and let me drive.
LOL!!!
and that's when I started breathing again =DD
hahahahasss !!


so dropped him at Parkson,
then myself need rush to Cathedral cause late already T_T
*sobs*
teacher said I needed to reach there by 10.30am..
guess what time I arrived?
11.07... and mass starts.. at 11.15?
omg lah =="
what to do.. cause really jam till... =((


I'm just glad I made through the mass alive =D
played few mistakes lorh... but still..
wOOOTSSS hahas..
T_T
but Elina (she's playing the piano too) said that I play too soft liaos T_T


and I love the choir people man.. ~!!!
Karen, (lead singer name) she told me, that I did well
and I just have to relax and follow the beat
woo..
even though I know she's just comforting me.. but still
wooo thanks!!! ;D


after that went to East Wood a while~
cause parent's company have family day there~
the food.. yumms *drools*


left there after a while~
sent bro to measure something something..
then almost got lost in riam ._.
we went the wrong way then like circled the whole of Miri LOL!!
omg.. my petrol T_T
mum please help me payy ~~~ *sobs*


then then.. after that went Imperial and Parkson with Karen babe =D
omg lah..
at Imperial..
went to this shop, selling many many Tshirts one..
hahaha..
we definitely LMAO there ._.


all the words on the shirts really so funny lorh
okayy some samples ~ :

ME
not for hire,
only can admire
(Karen wants this =p)


YOU
son of a leaking condom
(LMAO!!!!)


ME
bullshit at the highest level
(LOL!! I WANT THIS SO MUCH T_T)



and and and.
got one damm funny one..
in chinese larh..
something like this :

make way make way~
leng zai coming through.

(LMAO!!!)
feel like buying it for him since he damm leng one whahhahahha!!


so funny..
the shop keeper glaring at us sia. hahahaha
but we still laughed. hahahaha


okayy after lepak-ing for some time there..
we left for Parkson lorh..
walk walk a while only ~
boo~
then I bought some Elmo and COokie Monster tissues~ x333 !!!
wooo damm cute one lehhs =D
put in my carrr woots ~ ^^
happy happy.. hahaha
saw Poh Lim at Parkson too..
lols.. kinda shocked.


and woots~
I'm in a good mood today =DDDDD
why why why???
well.. only my babe and I shall know LOL!
hehe..


PS:
OMG I SAW HIM JUST NOW !!!
ROAR!!!
THINGS CAN NOT GET ANY BETTER =DDDDDDDD
WAHAHA I'M DAMM HAPPY NOW


EVEN TERRY CALL ME NOOB I ALSO WON'T CARE
HAHAHAHHA
=D


MUAHHAA...
THIS FACE..
IS SO TOTALLY MY FACE RIGHT NOW =D

PPS:
can't things stay this way forever? =((

PPPS:
more pictures to be uploaded tomorrow ~
weeee~
I'm happy.. hahaha =D

No comments: