Monday, February 23, 2009

i lurve elmooo =D


hoho... stole that pic from chel's blog =D
nothing much to blog bout actually,..
just wanted to post up some picss hahas..
;D

look at him..
eating the ice cream then face so... ham
hahasss
hoohoo~
my elmo + cookie monster tissue!!
cute right? =P
and and..
my duckyyy still there,
cute alsoooo ^^
class photo.. hahas..
I noticed that my ai ren looks kinda like Doris in this pic O.O

my messy drawer ~
Toblerone =D
the killer heels which Karen and I both wore on our shopping trip yesterday
.__.
omg..
our legs were hurting like siao by the time we reached Parkson
T_T
hoho..
my diary.. LOL!
mum gave me one..
but the front there too..
ugly larh so I edited a bit =O
and yes, that is Zac Efron ;))
sobs sobs..
my saman.. T_T
10 reasons I like you ~ x3333
hahas..
want to type.. but my com cannot larh ._.
so what to do?
*sobs*
my messy table..
actually I didn't take the messy part LOL!
too messy le I dun even want to take -_-
hoho!!
look at my dad,
he was looking at the people playing golf when we were at East Wood yesterday.
check out his face.
=="
obviously he wants to play golf very much lorh,
cause ahh when he looking at them play,
his mouth cannot close,
then arh,
will smile also leh dunno why
*faintS*
* serious face *

haha...
drew this..
see how free I am??!
=="
but school's starting soon
boo..
*sad*


okayy now for Bean Bean's piccssss !! =DDDD
wooo ~!
my baby damm cute one lehhhs hahhaa!!

see see
he's like licking himself or something..
curled up like a ball like that.
sooo cute okay!!!

hehe.. stretching? =D
haha... cute cute cuteeee
omg..
took this pic at the couch in the living room.
dunno why we played with Bean Bean till he like tired or something..
he actually remained in this pose till... dunno how many minutes. ._.
so we also keep snap snap snap take pics !! XD
innocent much?
hahahaa

look at his nose =D
like a pig's ahahhaha

notice his hands.. !!!
LOL!! so cute kay!!!
ROAR!!
feel like hugging it only it's too small =X


and and and..
I know I called it my baby,
but sadly I wasn't the one who chose it LOL
my brother did..
oh well. ~
haha...
still still oh so cute =p


PS:
my dad saw Poh Lim's pic in my last post,
and he was like:
who's that handsome boy?


I was like:
*wtf? you're kidding me right?* (in my head)
"handsome meh??!?!" (out loud)

and of course,
I put on my most bewildered face.
like..
seriously omg..
please do not ever ever EVER say that to my face again =="
LOL!!!




haha.. cute cute
x333 Bean Bean ~


x333 my Boy more..
hahaha =D

PPS:
lai babe,
how dare you write things bout me like that in your blog
T_T
hurt me sia...
and hor,
I'm not in love!!
you are!!! =DD
oh yes you know it don't deny it anymore ^^
wakaka~!!!
but hor really damm shiok msg with you
dun say you laugh at my messages..
cause I definitely laughed even harder..
hahahaha!!!


you and your stupiak smelly head
muahahhaah!!@!!

see see..
you all must be wondering why I will have such a babe hor?
haven't comb hair etc etc also dare take pic.
*tsk tsk tsk*
ahhahaha!!! ;D
joke joke babe!!


it's actually because,
she damm chio liaos
WHO NEEDS TO COMB HAIR WHEN U CAN LOOK SO CHIO BU WITHOUT?
right? =D
wakaka~
next time I won't let other ppl touch my hair hor babe,
only let you cut f3f3f3
muacksss muacksss x3333


and you dare tell me one more time you no chance I will chop off your head.
serious F5!!!
F3


I won't ask you to come kill me cause I know you bu she de
wakkaka~!!

No comments: