Wednesday, February 18, 2009

you make me smile more than anyone else in the world =)

okayy ~
just done changing my blog skin :D
I like it more now cause it's not so.. dark anymore ^^
weee~
anyways, while changing, *my blog skin >_<* I noticed that Joan tagged me T_T
which reminded my that Juu Darleng tagged me long ago too!!
LOL!..

so since I'm soooooo bored~
I might as well do BOTH!! XD

:.: Juu darleng's tag :.:


Rules:

It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 10 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real...nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.Have fun!

1. What is your name? Melo

2. A four letter word: Milo ? hahasss

3. A boy's name: Mark

4. A girl's name: Mandy

5. An occupation: Mother (it's considered an occupation too, right? :P)

6. A color: Mean red zzzzz =="

7. Something you wear: Make up? LOL!

8. A food: Meat ? T_T *this is damm hard!*

9. Something found in the bathroom: Mirror!!! =D

10. A place: Miri ~~~ x3333

11. A reason for being late: Mind reading ~.~

12. Something you shout: Maaaaaaaaaaa GUUU!!!!! *muahaha*

13. A movie title: My Best Friend's Wedding *~*

14. Something you drink: Milo~~

15. A musical group: M~~~ *dunnoooo T_T*

16. A street name: M----elody!! -__-

17. A type of car: Maclaren ~

18. A song title: My Love - Justin Timberlake O.O

19. A verb: Makan? LOL!

I Tag :

1. JESS BABE!! (know u hate tags.... BUT I WANT TO SEE UR FUNNY ANSWERSS !!! ;D)
2. Ah Vian~~
3. Joan Yang
4. Chelsea !
5. Joanna sapo~

and anyone who wants to do it larh LOL!! ~~







now..
:.: Joan's tag :.:
T_T
gosh this is so tiring~


001. Real name → Christianne Melody Calipusan .__.

002. Nickname(s)→ Melo, Chris, Mel, Twinkle (lol)

004. Zodiac sign → cancer

005. Male or female → you think lehhs??

006. Elementary → SJK Pujut

007. Middle School → SMK Chung Hua Miri

008. High School → not same har? Lols

009. College School → dunnoos

010. Hair color → black lorh (no money go dye *sobs*)

011. Long or short → count long ehs? =D

012. Loud or Quiet → loud !!!

013. Sweats or Jeans → sweats? apa sweats ._.

014. Phone or Camera → phone~

015. Health freak → yess but I break all the rules zzz

016. Drink or Smoke? → drinkkk , u chia har? ;)

017. Do you have a crush on someone? → absolutely ! =((

018. Eat or Drink → bothh... hahas

019. Piercings → yess

020. Tattoos → i wish.. =D


FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → ermm.. 1 year old gua? @@

024. First best friend → Carrie Wong Siaw Shiennn x3333 , who now has become my laopo !! LOL!!!

025. First award → hahas.. dunno

026. First crush - erm. need to tell name meh? HAHA!! NO WAYY =D

027. First pet → doggggiee

028. First big vacation → erm... every vacation is big what .__. hahas

030. First big birthday → haha.. no idea


CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → nope

050. Drinking → nope

052. I'm about to → type in this answer. LOL!

053. Listening to → Back At One - Brian McKnight

054. Plans for today → erm... go jogging? (sure not go one) hahasss...

055. Waiting for → my front hair to grow so I can go out and face people again T_T


YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → yeasshhh :D

059. Want to get married? → if got people want lorh.. *muahhaa*

060. Careers in mind → Vet (but no $ T_T), millionaire's wife LMAO!!!!
*slaps self*
okayyy I'm awake again LOL!!


WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes → eyes...

070. Shorter or taller? → taller! duhhh

072. Romantic or spontaneous → errr,,, romantic I guess.. cause if I'm not wrong, and I believe I'm not, he's far far far from spontaneous =="

073. Nice stomach or nice arms → erhhh?. SO HAMSAP MEH?? ZZZZZZ

074. Sensitive or loud→ sensitive bahh..

075. Hook-up or relationship → RRRRR R!!! @@

076. Trouble maker or hesitant → hahas. bad boys me likeyyy =p


HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → noooo..

081. Ran away from home → hahas,... in my mind, yes

082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → LMAO!!! what's this? who would have the heart to kill me???

083. Killed somebody → hahahaha.. IF I DID, YOU THINK I'D TELL THE WORLD THAT I DID??? ==

084. Broken someone's heart → don't think sooooo =D

085. Been arrested → hahaha.. thankfully NO

087. Cried when someone died → I'm not cold blooded okayy


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → not so much... but I try to

090. Miracles → yeapps

091. Love at first sight → perhaps.. but I believe in Love at lonnnngggg sight.
which means the longer I look at him the more I fall in love LOL!!!!

092. Heaven → yeassshh

093. Santa Claus → hahahahaha!! I'm a good girll =D so yeahhhhss

094 Tooth Fairy → no.. how bout Easter Bunny? =="

095. Kiss on the first date → guess so?


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → oohhh... of course lorh... but you can't always get what you want.. =/

098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → yesh.. but I wish I had one more thing..

099. Do you believe in God → absolutely

100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people →


i tag..
anyone who wants to be tagged =D





okayy so I'm done!!



yea I know,
but letting go is not easy okay!!! -__-

No comments: