Thursday, February 19, 2009

sohaiii !

just back from Imperial..
hahas.~~ XD
chatted with my jieeee x33
when arrive there we went Parkson 1st,
go eat at McD!~ =D
cause now got what promotion sia
so yummy yummy *drools*


then when done,
noticed,
that got saman on my wind shield..
oh why owhh why?!?!??!?!?
T_______________T
another one.. like omg lah.. =="
2nd one already hoR!!!


then I thought,
okayy maybe only rm1,
cause didn't put enough ticket..
who knew,
it says there "ticket not displayed clearly"
wth?!
I put in front there not clear enough har?!
._.
so my jie and I went to ask,
then the guy said,
today is 19th, not 18th....
*drops dead*


mahaii...
of all the times to not wear my watch..
it just had to be today..
omg lah.. if only I wore my watch,
then I wouldn't get the date wrong
T_T
*sobs*
damm stupiak one.
and on the ticket wrote,
what pay compound 75% so I was like..
wow so good meh 75% discount..
then when went to pay,
YUAN LAI IS PAY 75%, NOT 75% OFF !!!!!
omg lah =="


damm soiiiiii one!!
but this time I'm not that pissed dunno why =D
maybe because... ~
my jie was there and she damm funny sia !!
hahaha!!
we laugh till Parkson almost fall down le
*muahaha*


anyways,
please...
enough saman's for me okayy??? =((((

this is me...
hopeless liaos..
hahaha~


sometimes..
I wish I was a bird..
why?
cause if I was one,
I don't have to study so much,
no Bio, Chem, Physics,..
etc etc~
not to forget, SEJARAH!!!
hor hor!!! life would be good~
and the only book I'd have to study ..
is this book :::
.


...


.


....



omg...
like I said..
life would be easy.. AND good.
hahas..`!


maybe learn a little bit of tricks on how to poop or what larh.
180 degree turn?
or 360?
hmm...
or kick flip
or 299.99 degree turn LOL!!
sot liaos..
hahahhahahhaha!!!


turn turn turn *poop*


human: @#$*&@#*%&#$(*%&@#*($&@#*($&@#$
STUPID BIRD!!


me: ne ne ne POOP POOP!!!!


LMAOOOO!!!!!!
ahhahahahahahhahahaa
=DDDDDDD


okayy.
this is what I meant when I say that I'll have bad side effects if I hang out with my gan jie .__.
I mean look at me,
I'm mental..
going nuts already.. zzzz =="


all I can say is,
just now damm shiok and fun wakaka~
x333 you jie!!
though I know u won't read my blog,
but still.
love you to the max =D

PS:


Boy, I miss you...
再见了...
我愛的人 .

No comments: