Wednesday, July 15, 2009

amnesia ??

this is gonna be a quick post (:




watched YES Man dunno how long ago liaos~ lols
Sunday I think ? or Saturday

hmm neways,
it's not bad

on a plus side, Bradley Cooper's in it !!
hohoho



and he's just so so so stunningly good looking there!!
*drools~*

annnd, he's not cheating on his wife in this movie haha
(so unlike He's Just Not That Into You)

hehs




and and,
discussed with da jie this morning bout Bride Wars

WOO

we both agreed that both actresses are gorgeous!!
but their guys are not so hot lolol sadness

BUT

there's this guy in the show who's kinda good looking
haha
he marrys Anne Hathaway in the end
yoohoohoo~~

love the ending man! ;D
somehow I saw it coming (him ending up with Anne)

[bo bian movie PRO here HAHAHHA]



Bryan Greenberg!


goshh he looks so cute here!

Bryan Goh ah...
if only you're this cute too I'd probably lick your feet and grant you your every wish
HAHAH


joke joke~





few days back, lost my blogger password, so I requested them to send an email to me

and there, in the email,
it says that I have a blog with this link :

http://storyofasadgirl.blogspot.com/


it didn't say exactly that it's my blog lah..
something like 'this is the blog followed by this account' ?
something like that lo... =X

and I was like O.O
I didn't know I was following that blog
~.~

so I click on the link.
then read the posts

DA-BA-LIU-TEE-EFF?

LOLLLL

I think it's mine

think only...
cause I'm reli not sure ~.~
the poem in the 2nd post seems familiar though.... =S


haha never knew I had a blog back then, year 2006 if not mistaken
but I saw ah Vian's comment there oh.. so it should be mine?
@@

so if the blog belongs to someone else, do tell me ya ^^
haha


but I seriously can't recall at all!!
arghhh is it possible I had amnesia ? LOL

that explains a lot y'know.... Xp




PS:


someone loves me, can you freakin believe it?
HAHAHA

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )忘記你不如忘記自己。I'm Not A Good Person。 says:
i love you ok

゚◕‿◕Melodyyy ;DDDDDDD says:
u got send wrong ma
@@
( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )忘記你不如忘記自己。I'm Not A Good Person。 says:
i love you you call you ok

゚◕‿◕Melodyyy ;DDDDDDD says:
hah ?


lol I don't even know who the hell he/she is

zomgoshhhhhh


I just want to say that
I AM NOT LESBIAN PEOPLE!!!


WALAU WEHHH
lately SOMEONE in facebook keeps on saying that I'm a lesbian grrrrrr if I find out who that SOMEONE is I will kill him/her grrrrr and it won't be hard because that SOMEONE studies in Curtin too ! GRRRRR

No comments: