Friday, July 24, 2009

CALVIN 辰亦儒!!! ♥_♥


muahaha!!
call me crazy, a lunatic, ANYTHING!!


cos I am crazy in love with him

T_____T

aduhaii~~

:X



hahaha and I love that pic lahh haha look like he love me damm much like that hahaha

oh btw, if you didn't notice that it's edited (I'm not saying that it is Xp)

then it only means that ~~~ :

1. I have a celebrity-like-face *glee*

2. Calvin Chen and I are meant to be together forever and ever and ever

3. my photo editing skills are just too good to be true

4. well, you might be blind.




I LOVE CALVIN CHEN!!! ARGHHH

I WANT TO MEET HIM =(
IN REAL LIFE NOT ONLY IN MY DREAMS!! LOL!!





Fahrenheit

Aaron, Wang Dong Cheng, CALVIN!! && Wu Zhun

all good looking one... =/



ahhhh

handsome!!
~_~



hoohooo

I know I put this pic at the side already
but then post here bigger mah!!

hahaha

muahahhaha



^o^



No comments: