Thursday, July 9, 2009

transformers 2 !!

went to Parkson with ah Wee yesterday!!
hohoho
had a blast ;D

I never knew going out with someone sooooooo sot and childish would actually be fun
^^


hmm woke up very early yesterday
730 i think?
so I continued with my movie "The House Bunny"

it's not a bad movie
funny in a way

plus, Tyson Ritter from All American Rejects is in it!!
omggg LOL
when I saw him I was like,
eii??
isn't that Tyson Ritter??
O.O
he is totally cute in the movie!!
T___T


something I've noticed bout movies is :
all of them seem to have a moral or lesson at the end

~.~
the script writers damn pro one eh Xp


the girls before ~

and after some help and guide from Shelly (Anna Faris)
they turned into hot hot hot spicy girls !!
LOLOL


Shelly's the 2nd one from the left.
pretty right?
haha

but I don't really like the way she speaks in the movie
not sure whether it was on purpose, or maybe that's just the way she speaks? @@


hmm so 1240 like that, my bro msg-ed me and asked me to pick him from school
I was like cannot wait for school bus meh @@
then he said :
"knot ah CH got ppl got h1n1 I need go see doctor"

-_____-
till now I still don't know whether he was being sarcastic or what la lols
but really got people from CH diagnosed with h1n1
like
what the ****????

LOL!
imagine that!!
h1n1 in MIRI!!
T______T
such a small city, why ohh whyyy did that germ land here??
T_____T


okayy so I was kinda freaked out yesterday
lolz
but I'm all better now haha ;D
still a lil' freaked out
T_T



so~
went to fix my tyre,
oh yea speaking of tyres...

can you freakin believe, that the day before yesterday, i think lah,
while picking my brother from tuition,
I actually had a flat tyre???

WOW 1ST TIME LEH!!

LOL!!
when drove away from the tuition place, we heard this weird weird sound
then after a while my bro's friend called
and told us that the car tyre pancet liao
.__.

loool~
so we continued to drive till the petrol station
then waited for dad

before dad arrived, some ppl working there came over and asked what's wrong
then we told them and they helped us!
yoohooohooo~

so when my dad arrived they already started liao
so he just watched ._.
(tak de guna punya)

after 30minutes? they were done!
so woots~
went home ;D

LOLZ

so till now I'm like having tyre-pancet-phobia
@@
drive damn carefully one
haha


so went to Parkson!
1st place we went, is to the new ice cream place, opposite Big Apple there.
wahaha~
we bought chocolate ice cream and muffin!
*yummms*


this is the person who went with me
LOLOL
childish + sot (dunno which part of her brain damaged =/) Ah Wee!!!
;DDDDDD


after eating, we felt thirsty, so we went to buy pearl tea LOLOL!!
omgg
T___T
after that jiu struggling to finish liao lolz

bought tickets for Transformers 2
^o^



ahhhhhh

I LOVE THIS MOVIE
AHHHHHH
IT'S SO SO SO AWESOME OMGGGG
LOLZZ
SAME LIKE THE 1ST ONE BOTH DAMN NICE ONE!!!

grrrr

I was so into the movie,
that I actually cried when Optimus Prime died!!
omggggg

I shed tears, REAL TEARS for a robot man!!
HAHAHHA!!
omg I'm so devoted



weii ahh !!
I'm in love with Optimus Prime ahhh !!

my goshhh
he makes the word 'Prime' sound sooooooo sexy!!
LOL

before this we only hear the word 'prime' in Prime Minister, Prime Numbers and who knows what!
sound so boring right??

but,
Optimus Prime

walau wehhhhhh
sexxaayyyyy ;D


I'm in love with a robot!
T_T

gahhhhh ~




ok I'll cut the crap -__-

after the movie,
we dunno where to go
LOL

so decided to continue watching another movie, --- Ice Age
we went to McD to dabao
then while queue-ing we decided NOT to watch the movie cos not enough time
haha
so we left Parkson in search of somewhere nice to eat

and and annd!
while roaming around Parkson thinking of a place to eat,
we saw the Korean guy from school !!
$@#($*(@#*$

HE LOOKED SO CuTE !!AGRHHGHHHGH

@@
he was holding the hands of a little girl, who's also very cute!
lolol!!

don't know whether he's the father or what, BUT I SURE HOPE NOT!!
grrrr
neways, he's so cute! haha


so so in the end we decided to eat at Pong's

but alas,


the place was full
=.=

we were thrown out
how sad!


so we went to Warisan Sajian, the place near public library there

we ordered sooooo many things!
haha

french fries, satay and Indonesia Fried Rice for me and Pataya Fried Rice for ah Wee
walauuu weh!
damn full ;D

see the Indonesian Fried Rice..
so much ~.~
wanna pengsan liao lo


our messy table after eating :P
the place was very dim so hard to take a good pic :/
haha



and hor, the sapo who went with me, she use the thing in the pic above to wash hands,
then clumsy till her pants all wet
haix!!

lun zun!


hahahah





after eating, went home !

I continued with the scary movie I was watching earlier on

Babysitter Wanted

wow
so disgusting lah this show
=.=
if you've downloaded it or what, do not hesitate to delete it straightaway
it really is a waste of time!

grrrr
so bian tai one!

but hey, if you like to see people killing people by hitting their foreheads with a hammer, then cutting the dead body into tiny pieces,

GO AHEAD!

watch it




forgot which day, I watched "Enchanted"
;D
jac darling intro one!!

not bad lah
but I cannot hear properly cos the sound so suxkish !!
watch in dvd should be okayy

Patrick Dempsey is so cute in the movie T_T
James Marsden too

but really sot sot one lah =.=

but still, not a bad show :)







and before I end this post,
some pictures !!
XD





just so you know, holiday life is just too boring
T_T

so don't blame me for taking all these pics






wowow love this pic
cos my phone damn bling one hahahha


and check out my new hair style yo~
=.=


ain't ah Wee glad I didn't go out with her like this?
lmao




and Bryan!!
how dare you say tell me in my face that I am not gonna be happy with Optimus Prime?!

hey hey hey!
just because I can't have sex with him doesn't mean I won't be happy ma, right?

LMAO!!





see I damn sad ahhh cos you said those words and hurt my feelings
HAHAHHA

oh yea don't you think my lips are WAY sexier than Angelina Jolie's?

HAHAHHA




"what?? did I hear someone say 'NO' ??? "
[woahhh I look like I'm about to murder someone ;D]



"look at me I'm Phua Chu Kang after plastic-mole-surgery!"



"meow?"





=.=


I TOLD YOU I WAS BORED

T_____T






last but not least, pics that were never published because I was too lazy!
I still am by the way :(


had lunch at Citrus the other day with Curtini~
lols
my order:
Tuna Sandwich!!
YUMMM

no comment

~.~


PS:

results are out tomorrow!
*sobs*
:(




PPS:

h1n1 in Miri!!
*double sobs*
:((


PPS:

omgoshhh
almost forgot!
can you believe, that Optimus Prime and I, actually have the same chinese surname???

he's name (I saw from the chinese subtitle) in chinese is 柯博文, while mine is 柯丽典

aren't we like a match made in heaven??


hahahaha
;DDDDDD

No comments: