Friday, July 10, 2009

a day out ;D

tis' my honour to announce to you all,
that this post is going to be absolutely,

MOVIE FREE!!!


woohooo~
^o^

-____-



okayy so this morning,
went to Curtin~

actually no idea why we wanted to go lolol
okay so in the end we went

ah Wee's friend Vivienne sent us both ^^
round 1pm like that, went to have our lunch at Double Star
lolol

sat with Vivienne's friends, kinda paiseh lah, ah Wee and me =X
but then they were funny lah so not bad listen to them talking ;D




picture taken by ah Wee
lolol
reli look like ghost =.=


tae kwon do
;D
(shit you ah Wee!!!)



after lunch, went up to MCC ....

to check our result!

LOLOL!!

phew~ passed everything so all's good :)


after that, ah Wee's friend sent us to my house
to my horror, my car wasn't there.

I was like,
$@#($*@#()$*@#()*$@#

could almost kill someone
damn angry ah !!



walau wehh !!
the nerve of that so called brother of mine, driving my car without even telling me, or asking for permission !

HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A FREAKIN LICENSE WTFFF!!

so pissed you know!!


was going berserk already, then I called him
I screamed into the phone, saying :
"get the car home, now!"

and slammed the phone shut.


walau




BEH SONG!!

=.=

ask ah Wee she saw how angry I was lol

grr

neways,
he brought back the car
I dunno how he drive lo, till all my decorations different position !

I don't even want to know where he went
or what he did in my car!!
till now my sunglasses are still missing !

I demand to be treated with more respect you imbecile



okay.
neways, ah Wee and I headed for Dessert,
for well..
dessert.
haha

ordered Peach something something ~
very yummm !!


it's something like banana split !
Xp

can even choose 3 flavours !! ;D
*drools*



we sat there and talked a while
there's this ang moh mother bringing her children

omgggg
one of the boy is sooooooo cute!!!
ahhh
his golden slightly curled hair, his perfectly flawless white skin, his green eyes !!!
arghhhh


can go nuts ahh!!
LOL!


then then went to Boulevard a while~
and home again to bring my lil' bro go piano lesson

after sending him,
we continued on our journey ~~~

went to Divine Crust!
yohooho




this is my drink !
influenced by XiaXue's post on drinking 7-up being able to cure sicknesses!!
;D


*cough cough*
now got h1n1 you know!
need be more healthy ahh !
hahah




the interior of the place!!
not bad not bad



chocolate cheese cake~
nice :)


waffles with ice cream on it !!
*DROOLS*

not bad ;D

we both damn full luhh after eating
=.=
almost passed out! HAHA





so so we decided to go jogging!
at the park near my house where there is zero leng zai's =(


in the end only walked one round lah LOL
we were the only ones wearing slipper HAHAHA

and ah Wee kept saying what we're so poor cannot afford to buy shoes, only afford to buy Adidas slipper hahahha


went to Night Market after that
(night market sound more high class right??)

bought nothing except something
LOLOL

drinks lah


then walked to the nearby pet shop to buy food for Bean Bean ♥

and there's like a LOT of food thingy in a pail ma
so was thinking of like buying that instead of those ready made packets,
cause some of the food Bean Bean dun eat one :(

so I asked the owner,
"this one how much?"

he looked at me


after a while,
he said
"this one for chicken one..."


"you got chicken in your house ah?"


LOL!!!

GEK DAO ~.~


so bought the packet food, then ah Wee's mum called, so she's gonna wait for her at the shop houses there

so I told her I'll just walk back lah since I need the exercise
lolol



and before departing,
ah Wee said
"dun worry bout me, I have a very 'safe' body, and a very 'safe' face"
[if you know what she means HAHAHA]
DAMN FUNNY LAH I WAS LAUGHING LIKE MAD HAHAHAH





to which I replied :
"ohh dun worry bout me too!
I have a very 'safe' body also
though face got a bit cute lah, but still,
dun worry!"

HAHAHAH



then walk walk walk
almost reach the road liao, then heard someone call me

HAHAHA

turns out,
she ran all the way chasing me cos she remembered that she left something in my house
LMAO

so in the end, followed her car back also
-____-

sot sot one !


so that's my day!
hahaha

funnehhh ;D

No comments: