Wednesday, July 1, 2009

life is a ... ?

a new month, a new goal in life, no?

so I've been living in holiday paradise for like, a week? and you know what?
living like this is just so soooooooo boring!!!
my gosh !!
I want to go out every single day of the week, but all my friends are studying, plus it's not like my parents prints money, y'know???


almost everyday,
ok larh to be honest,
EVERYDAY I wake up round 10am,
LIKE PIG AHH!!!
1st thing I do is turn on the computer, then stay there the whole day...
-_____-

I live like a pig ahhh !
T_T
I want to change
everyday I tell myself,
"this evening go jogging ah!,
who knows you'll meet some shuai ge there"

I was joking bout the shuai ge part haha +_+
everyone knows there is NO BLOODY GOOD LOOKING GUY JOGGING IN THE PARK NEAR MY HOUSE
=.=
all old old one can?????
zzzzz

plus no way got rich ah pek also!! cos rich ah pek just stay at home and watch tv while their masseuse massage them
oh ain't life wonderful?
for them lah.
lol



this got me thinking...
what exactly is life about ?

when there's school, I complain all the time bout not having time to relax, not having time to go shopping, not having enough time to hang out with friends
now that it's the holidays
I have too much time
=.=

but I spend it all on computer-ing!!!!
I am gonna rot to death if nobody comes and dates me out!!!
(JAC DARLING DOREEN DARLING DORIS DEAR KRI LAOPO AND THOSE IN MIRI WHO ARE IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH ME YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!)

~.~



oh my gosh Jac Darling just asked me out tonight!! ;D


okok so back to this 'thought' of mine...
[must blog bout it cause I only think about life like, once in a blue moon? HARHAR]






hmmm..
what exactly is there to life?
what are we living for ?
family? friends? love? money? hapiness? shopping?


I have no idea to be honest...
we're all gonna die someday
everyone knows that
just, when?
that's the question running through our minds, not necessarily all the time
but hey we do think about death once in a while, right?



I have no idea why am I thinking about this lo...
not that I'm eager to die or anything
it just feels like, my life is nothing but studying partying and nothing more
~.~

to be frank, I hate studying (lol)
I hate it.
it's not even what I like -____-
but I have to live with it.

partying, yea it's fun.
but is that all to life?

they say life's a maze
it is filled with different paths
which we have to choose on our own...




once we've chosen a path, there's no way to know what things would have been, if we've chosen the other
sometimes we stop in our tracks,
and think,
would things have been different if we did things the other way?

hmmm...



but we'll never know...
cos once a path's chosen, it's chosen
you can turn back, but things will not be the same as it would have been.



in Lord of the Rings
Legolas aka Orlanda Bloom or was it Gandalf
not so sure lah ~
whichever, said:
"There is always hope. and when Victory is achieved after a long hard battle, even the sunrise will be even more beautiful than before...."


[I tried finding the exact line but to no avail :(
sad sad... so this is the most of what I can remember...
doesn't sound as nice as the exact words in the movie lol but yea the meaning's there :)]






and another guy in the same movie,
Aragorn,
he also said :"There is always hope."
when Legolas was starting to fret and doubt that they can win the battle.

after a while Legolas went up to Aragorn and said:
"We have trusted you this far and you have not led us astray. Forgive me. I was wrong to despair.



I love this movie lah...
it proves to us all that as long as you have faith and you believe,
then success will be yours

no matter how things turn out to be,
no matter how small the possibility of succeeding
there is still always hope.

:)

not only that,
the actors are like H.O.T. ????

loool~ ???
Aragorn damn hot can???
Legolas also~~ WOOO!!
~.~




mehhh since morning I was going thru this site : http://www.tk421.net/lotr/film/
to find that line!!
grrr but knot find so suan liao :/ boohoo
XD

I love that movie!! grrr




PS:
sorry I've wasted your time reading this post :(
I know it's meaningless and all,
ahem come to think of it,
it is so not meaningless ok!!
:)
I just wrote it for the sake of promoting that precious movie of mine muahahah!!



PPS:
to all those Transformers fans out there, (CRYS TEA IN PARTICULAR)
transformers so nice mehh ???
watch a bunch of talking robots also nice mehhhh
lelele~
I rather watch a bunch of hot guys (yes I do think guys with long curly hair and guys with elf like ears with long yellow hair are HOT SO SUE ME HOHOHO) fight against ugly ummm,...
what are those ugly creatures called again?
'Uruks'

lololol
plus 'The Lord of the Rings' has a very good moral okayyy
eheheh
"There is always hope"

remember that peoples!!



PPPS:
there is more to life as long as you believe in God
:)
in everything we do, remember to always believe in him, have faith
and even when all goes wrong, trust that he will never let you go through it alone
Amen.

hehehe


cheeers!!
we can do it !
=)

No comments: