Monday, July 20, 2009

hamster babiiesssss

was checking whether Bean Bean has enough water o not!

then I saw .......


some red things lying inside the cage there,
was like O_O what's this??


then upon closer inspection .....



I


REALIZED THAT YIN YIN JUST GAVE BIRTH TO HAMSTER BABIES!!!!




omigoshhhhh !!

can you believe it??

I've waited so so long for this moment to come!!
hohoho

;D
damn happy can?!





eew, right?

haha

but I believe they'll grow into beautiful hamsters soon

muahhaa!!



and here's me with Bean Bean
haha

my ex hubby

shame on him
just broke up not long ago then now he already got another woman pregnant!

hmmph!


anyways,
as you can see Bean Bean is fat.
hahaha

but I love him so so so much!! ;D



and this is Yin Yin protecting the babies.
haha

she also gained weight luhh..

like husband like wife
haha






I went to observe them just now
then ah, Bean Bean just woke up only oh..
he's like,
walking around then ngam ngam he walked quite close to one of the babies

then....

Yin Yin kicked him =.=

so hard till he flew away
seriously flew away!!

aidi Yin Yin damn strong one eh =.=

what the hell ?
haha

kelian ah bean bean!!
=X

then that time his eyes not even fully opened lerhhh
like blur blur just woke up then kena kicked in the ass

hahahaha!!


so he quickly crawled into the small house
I also quickly run away in fear that she'll kick me too!! =/




xxxxxx



fahrenheit 爱到


T__T


I love it so so muchhh

everytime I watch this video my face just gets closer and closer to the screen!

@_@

to see calvin more clearly, and also to hide that goofy smile on my face!!

aidi lo I feel like a lunatic man!!
or maybe I am a lunatic LOLOL!


who says I'm only interested in ang mohs ??
who says I'm racist!!

I'm just as into Asian guys as I'm into ang mohs!!

LOL






the lyrics from the song :


爱到 爱到 爱到脑海里有一万个妳 快爆掉

妳一个眼神我什麽都好 或许就是狠狠爱到

这就是电到 爱到 爱到

每夜失眠脸上却还傻傻 在微笑

谁叫妳 可爱到 无法救药 让我这样狠狠爱到


I just KNOW that they're singing bout me HAHAHHA

nonono

no need all of them

just calvin chen enough liaos

O_O

*drools*




see his super duper HAM face?

looks like mine right?
hahaha

calvin chen I ......

I......


L.......


I ADORE YOU MAN!!

HAHAHHA


so engtao
T__T

No comments: