Thursday, July 30, 2009

toblerone


3rd post for today,
shiok, ain't it?


as you can see in the pic above,

woots~
I received another pressie today...

it's from ah Vian
hehe

no wonder these past few days kept on asking me whether I'm free o not lah.. ~_~

thanks oh Vian !
hehe

was kinda emo-ing (for no particular reason whatsoever, I just feel sad) before, then she came. haha

so I stole this opportunity to hug her.
haha

she gives the warmest hugs ever!! ;D

anyways, we talked a while lah lolol. bout things~
wasehh and I also found out that she can't go jogging with me is because she has tuition till 9pm =.=
since 4pm I think? lols...
then she came to my house during break time..


she's too good to be true. (:

thanks!!


to be honest, I don't think I deserve such wonderful friends.
I don't know why, I'm just not worthy.
haha

you all love me too much le, really. haha

muacks!


No comments: