Monday, July 27, 2009

need something NEW!! T___T

1st day of school today!

well.......
I thought hard about it....


and yea,
I still hate it.


lol



why I hate school?

because I have to drive to school.



do I hate driving?

no. sometimes when I'm forced to, but most of the time I'm fine with it.




then,....
why I hate driving to school?

because,

1. the road to school is damn far!!

2. when the driving distance increases, the chances of meeting with stupid inconsiderate drivers increases too!

3. when I say stupid inconsiderate drivers, I mean drivers who purposely drive so close to your car you have to keep on looking at the mirror just to make sure they don't smash into your car!
not that looking would actually help prevent them from bumping into my car, but, it's just something I do
=.="


4. the road to Curtin, aka school, suxkss!!!!!!
everytime drive have to worry about whether my tyre will get pancet or not!!


5. have to find parking in school!

FYI,
there is no underground parking there!

imagine getting out of the car (with limited space to move about as the cars there all damn pro at parking one),
with the oh so gorgeous sun shining down at you.

and when you finally manage to squeeze your ass out of the car,
and get everything (bag bottle pillow etc)

confirm you're filled with sweat too!
then need to walk quite a distance to class!



and hor!!

I remember last sem!


got SOMEONE

ming ming arrived later than me
[I admit I late almost everyday]

BUT

those few times, SOMEONE WAS LATER THAN ME!!

I SAW SOMEONE's CAR TURNING INTO THE PARKING LOT RIGHT AFTER I CAME OUT OF THE CAR!!!!!

so I'm earlier, right???


hmmph.
then that SOMEONE,

purposely walk fast fast ,
then I saw him walking fast fast,

so I walked faster too!!!


but then in the end he still beat me to class!!

how unfair is that!!

so everyone thought he's earlier than me
walau ehhh

damn pissed ZZZZZZZ!!!



ok lah so those are the reasons I simply despise going to school.
lolz




xxxxxx


moving on to happier times, memories. whatever ~_~


SUNDAY!!

as I said in my last post, Karen babe's back!!

wahooooo


all hail H1N1 for making her school close for 1 week. LOL!!

(common'. one week???? seriously not enough man. :O)


ANYWAYS,

the 1st person to shop with her when she arrived in Miri is ME lehh !! ^O^

hohohoo



okokokokok start from morning!
while preparing for youth mass,
Jac darling msged


blablabla

in the end we went youth mass together
haha


it's her 1st time lolol
then she's like so happy u know -___-

so I told her,
you so happy for what, damn hot one lah you go there confirm sweating one!

lolol that scared her a lil' XP



after church, searched for a place to eat breakfast

1st stop is Yakin

when arrived there macam all the stalls closed liao lo...

so we stand stand find place then in the end decide to find other place

while walking away,

darling suddenly asked:

you wan eat the kueh tiao here ma? not bad oh..

me: I wan eat laksa....



*both turn back*

LOL!!!

like sakai lah us!


then I was like
*cough*

act like nothing happened !


so we found a table and ordered

but alas.......



laksa habis sudah

T_____T

damn sad you know!!!!


then devastated lorhh.. tot wanna order darling say de kueh tiao
then saw her walking back also
haha

she say the stall close liao
LMAO

so we left Yakin,
for real this time :P





went to Ming cafe.

okok only lo the food there to be honest :X
but anything lahh haha not bad also

*yumm*

guess what!

I actually saw my true love! *ahem* crossing the road

like loool~

so unexpected lahh !! XP




after eating, I need to head home liao ma, so darling fast fast make last minute plans lolol

sadly all failed!!

ahahaha ~


so she ended up in my room lolol

we both waited till 3.30pm so can shop with Karen ;D



we talked gossiped tonnes from anyone to everyone
~_~

lolol.

trust me, you don't wanna know what we talked about ;D



hahaha





330!

went to babe's house.

phoned her , lol damn funny lah the convo -___-


me: hello?
karen: hello?

so I thought she can't hear so I repeated myself
=.="

me: hello?

karen: hello??


me: hello???
Karen: hello???


finally....

me: KARENNN!!!!!!
[practically screaming liao LOLOL!!]

karen: yaa???


hahahaha


turns out she fell asleep =X

so felt kinda guilty larh like she still come shopping with me though so tired
touched lahh!!


darling chia-ed us the ice cream!!
the one in front of Sushi King there

WOOO

BTW SUSHI KING OPENS THIS SATURDAY ;D
1st AUGUST! WOOTS~~


at long last ahh!!


hmmm after that we walked round Parkson a while
met Karen's mum there too like lol?


after a while jiu go home liao lorh~
cos Karen have dinner :O

b4 that,
ate ABC dulu!
hahaha


wheee~

but hor, I still think the ABC shop near Doris dear's house nicer!!

confirm liao, it's the best abc and fried prawn in Miri!!
^^



haiiyoooo ~

didn't buy dao shoes ):
*sobs*



but at least I bought this!
hahaha




my collection !

ok lah still little, not as much as XiaXue's hahaha

slowly larhh~ XP


it's pink!



hmmm

I guess that's it? XP



oh yea today hor, when just arrived in school
Jia Yi came up to me,

and she told me something so incredibly funny and hard to believe!!
hahaha


can you believe, last time we're actually neighbours??

LOOOL~~~~~


and that I'd go to her house to play haha

and she said she used to love me a lot cos I was sooooooo cute!

muahahahahha

I wanted to say :
I now not cute mehh!!

LOL! but dun wan be so thick face liao lah later everyone comment me again T_T


haha anyways,
just funny in a way lahh this world damm small one haha XP

woooo ~

shiok shiok ;D




xxxxx

last but not least!!

Fahrenheit's album!
越來越愛


LOVE IT !!
(:

hehe. you guys rock


Calvin looks good in this pic XP

his smile.... ahhhhhhh
mesmerizing
♥_♥



Fahrenheit ~





hehe long post eii? XP


ok lahh need to go check out tomorrow's timetable liao

T____T


oh the horror

No comments: