Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SZ's 18 no more~ XD

*note*
was in front of the computer since 8.30am (early, no?)
but couldn't get myself to update till 2.30pm?
and due to my too-good-to-be-true-procrastinating-skills,
I am now starting to write this post, at exactly 5.49pm
PRO BO??
-____-




woahh
just finished watching Bride Wars !
walau wehh really very nice :)
haha

watch till cry cham cham in the end loool~
nice nice ^o^




okay, before I start this post,
check this out
.__.

this is like the keywords or something la, like what people type in google or some search engine which then leads to my blog :O


1st one,
"Doris and PohLim"

omg???
LOL


"h1n1 in Miri"
HAHAHA



"chio bu in emart"
what the hell??
I bet some lakia typed that in google or yahoo or whatever lah LOL!!
HAHAHA

chio bu in emart.. hahahahhahaha
cracks me up LOOOL~

and how come link to my blog one? LOLOL
I never blogged bout seeing any chio bu in emart leh
LMAO ROFL



xxxx

okay now to blog about yesterday!
and also all those days I didn't blog
haha
so yea it's gonna be a long one, I think... unless I become all lazy again =.=



went to straighten front hair with da jie and ah wee yesterday!!
;D
ah wee very good wor, sent us both there



ngaiti
wanted to highlight my hair pink one, then the lao ban niang showed us the sample
walauuu very nice lah the pink !! ):
I am so gonna highlight it this year end !!
grrr
:/


okay so after everything,
went to eat eat at Sau Pau cos damn hungry!!



and we saw this cute cute cup !
LOL

wonder what he threw huh
lolz



then went to my house


after a while, Sushi and Shin Zhi arrived too
I didn't know they were coming
=.=

this si ah wee never tell me anything

I didn't even know that everyone was going for dinner that night, I thought it was just gonna be me and her
haha

so we talked talked talked in my room
jio her jio there LOL!!
laugh till stomach pain ah

then round 6 like that went to 'Sajian Warisan', or is it the other way round.. I dunno lah Xp
-___-
dunno went there how many times liao lo this month

sure is ah wee suggest de *cough*

but nevertheless, the food was superb ! (:



okayy then after that went to Parkson
wanted to watch movie
but dun have one with a suitable time *sobs*

BUT

I am so damn happy cos I had the chance to meet up with my hubby

aka Optimus Prime

yoohooohooo~~
^o^



see?

omgoshhh
proof that we really are 'going out'
yeap we're so DATING and we're a COUPLE hohohoho

;D

*drools*




then walked around Parkson
did some stupid and crazy stuff,
like posing with those fake models in the clothes section!
LOL

da jie dare-d Shin Zhi , saying that it's her last day being 18, need to do something crazy
then they all rushed off -___-

I was like,
"eh serious ah?"

then da jie stopped then looked at me and said
"serious ah"
with a totally serious look

LOL!



after that went to Popular
cam-whored there too

almost bought files so that dun need to bring bag next sem, but in the end everyone didn't buy
hahaha
so funny =p






okok enough with the talking,
just look at the pics lah lolols



at Popular :


Sushi and ah Wee
no idea what they're doing ._.


Wee and Shin Zhi (birthday girl of the day)



da jie and ah wee



take 2~


omg three sakais !!
da jie looks so emo here!! HAHA


perhaps they were imagining Brad Pitt falling from the sky or something like that
@@


hahaha
got vege trapped in our teeth!!
omg no more image liao T___T



want to cry liao LOL



me and da jie
this one is ah wee 'tou pai' !!
grrrr


notice that da jie's actually pointing her middle finger

HAHAHA !!


and this one, I asked her to act cute and she really did!!
that's like unbelievable!!

and after taking le, notice that still looks like she's pointing her middle finger
HAHAHA

bo bian she's just too much of a bad girl liao ;O


shin zhi and ah wee



wooiseh~
reading mehh ~~




ah wee and me
haix I very sad ah got so many bulbs
that explains why my face is so long
HAHAHAH




bo bian with ah wee too happy le must laugh yi xia
HAHAHA



da jie and sushi



"woah is that a Transformers book?!"





does this look seem familiar to you?



hmm allow me to refresh your memory!!







.




.




..




..



looks like the cat, no?
HAHAHA


sushi and sz
lolz


me, sz and ah wee

look at wee, she's damn pro at staring into space
haha


ah wee and me

take 2 ~

surrounded by books~
goshhh
I feel intelligent already!





Secret Recipe :




ah wee


sushi and wee~


wee and me~


wee and da jie~


wee and shin zhi



yumm~

ordered these three cakes, and tea too!


when we arrived at Secret Recipe,
Sushi said:
"Melo come choose cake"

only then I know that yuan lai they celebrating my birthday too
cos they all won't be in Miri during mine
awww.. haha

thanks thanks !



now....

let us welcome the one and only PRO cake tester !! ~~~


"hmmm... "



judging by that smile the cake must be good



"hmmmm... what to order next?"
;D

(I KNOW YOU ALL MISS MY SUPER DUPER HAM FACE !! ^^)


me and da jieee~~



Curtini~
lols


this one more clear~





around Parkson :




sushi posing with the dummies
haha


look she wants to kiss the dummy hahha ;D



hidden mickey?


ah wee sapooooo



haha
sushi and ah wee

aidiiiii look like those evil dummies in horror movies !



ah wee
sakai lolol



look so dead here..





random pic.



haha
look alike, no ?



~.~




"give me some money, please "



hahaha

okayy so that's it I guess? haha

went home almost 10pm like that
da jie even said that
"this is the 1st time I went out with friends so fast go home eh"

LOLL!!

ah wee sent me home (:
thanks ya!!
sa po!!
^^




hoohoo
this is the stars I made
hohoo



very cute one oh!
each got emotion also
;D




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIN ZHI !!!
^o^




xxxxxx

Sunday (12th July 09')

woo went to teach piano
overtime lolol
~.~


neways,
there's this cute cute cute guy !!!
zomggosshhhh
hahahhaha

*slaps self*

=.=



neways he's reli cute lah!!
he played guitar in youth mass before, but just that once time only ):
sobs sobs.... =X

dun think he remembered me lo grrrr!!
T__T


then he asked me whether teacher Amy was there o not!
woo
then yuan lai he's teaching guitar there !!

why have to be on sundays har???
cannot on saturdays with me mehh !!
SAD

LOLOL!!


neways, heard him teaching a lil girl
aidi
obviously that girl has a crush on him lah LOL!!
seriously, who wouldn't?

muahahaha

if it were me I'd jia jia play wrong just to hear him correcting me hahhahaha
=.=

then that day I wrote in facebook bout this cute guy,
then Karen(from choir) knew who he was
=.=

she is seriously too clever LOL!!

but I think she'll keep it a secret, ehhh ??
ROFL


was reluctant to teach at 1st,
kinda tired u know...
then who knew the kids on Sunday are so so so cute!!!
there's this boi,
aidi lo so cute can!!?

his cheeks so round one, then he came up to me and said
"guru saya pergi ke tandas ya"


can you believe it he actually called me 'guru'
LOLOL!!

not supposed to be 'cikgu' meh? haha ;D

he's so cute!
then at the end of the day I said to him
"you very cute ahh"
then pinched his cheeks
hahahha
I think he blushed !!

:O~

okay larh enough about me harrassing that poor boi LOOL~
there was a recital on that day too!
haha

long time didn't witness recitals liao lo~
so shiok
Xp


the guy playing damn pro one oh!
so dramatic lagi haha






then again....
there are of course those who are ...


not so ready !
LOL



deng deng deng~
;D





ohh oohhh ohhhh !!!
at the end of the day, before leaving Parkson !!

AH WEE AND I SAW XIAO JING TENG OMGGGGG LOOOOOLLL VERY VERY VERRRRYYY ENG TAOO OKKKK !!!

GRRRRR
IF HE IS NOT MARRIED I WILL SO GO UP TO HIM AND CONFESS MY UNDYING
LOVE FOR HIM ARGHHHHH !!


T___T

No comments: