Saturday, July 25, 2009

birthday pressie for meself :O

today started out....

bad.




hmmmm just forget bout it bahh haha dun wan talk bout it liaos



was writing a post bout it using my phone u know,
was damn pissed bout everything
lol


then blog half half,
bro called then the post I wrote all gone !

*poof*


just like that
-__-




owhh well.... I guess it is a blessing in disguise (:





anyways, after piano went to Toys World to find a gift for my 2nd bro!


yeappp it's his birthday today!! XP



okokok so yea went Toys World!


no idea what to get him


wandered around.... then I saw this!!


.


...




.





.





.







Hello Kitty!!!





omigoshhh!!!



it was love at first sight!!



haha


I kept on hugging it



then in the end decided to buy it


muahahaha!!!
:O




Elmo!
haha




bought a Monopoly card for my bro.
lols.


at 1st he thought I bought the Hello Kitty for him
._.



and he's like,
you buy Hello Kitty for me ah ?



hahaha



ahhh so adorableee !!


that's not my fingers btw.
haha


it's my bro's (eldest), playing xdo!! XP





and this is me,
with my HK hooohoooo

and also ultraman's head .


LOL!!


PS: I'm not childish! haha




ahahaha

this plushie really made my day (:



so happy lah thank goodness I found it haha






PS:

Karen babe's coming back tomorrow!!
arghh can't wait to shop!
:O

No comments: