Thursday, July 23, 2009

date Xp

woooo~

finally went on that long delayed date with jac darling ♥
haha

hmmm

picked up darling and Chels !


hoohoo~

yeappp Chels went too! haha
very random decision made by darling and I Xp


went to Parkson
1st stop is San Francisco !!


wooootss~
haha

cos darling haven't eaten dinner yet, plus she's dying to try out the waffles there.
so we both ordered waffles
Chels orders chicken mushroom pie? I think.
haha




Jac darling smiling like sakaii (left)
and Chels enjoying her pie

haha

[we'll see what she really thinks bout the pie in her blog]




our ice cream waffles!!!
*drools*



after ordering we three went to Cineplex there buy ticket
lolol

I think we spent quite some time there thinking of what movie to watch



in the end decided to watch Harry Potter
(paiseh darling!! you know why!! muaahhaa)




so bought tickets
then went back to San Francisco there

lol ahhhh

the guy was like :
waseh I thought I saw ghost ahh.. when I come back suddenly everyone disappear

LMAO!!


after eating someone still not full!!

so go sugar bun buy food again
~_~

only that someone bought oh!!

hahaha

Chels and I already full liao lorhh hahaha

before heading back to the cineplex we bought McFLurry!!!

yummmm XP


and this is Chels with her mcFlurry haha


she's shy lahh hahah

NEXT TIME MUST TALK MORE OHH =p
(if your mum still lets you go out with us xD)
and I'll work more on my english ~.~
:O




the movie rox!!!
haha

have funny parts, and climax also
T__T

at the end there when all those zombies came up from the water
walau wehh
we three screamed and jumped from our seats
LOL!


anyways, Hermione (Emma Watson) is cute lah!! =p


Ron, Hermione and Harry

Harry also kinda cute, Ron also okok larh lols

not as ugly as I remembered him to be =/
(means improved ok!)
haha


I think Malfoy's cute but then darling say no
T_T



Hermione!!


got one guy who's into her in the movie also quite cute worr
haha


when he 1st appeared we're like,
O_O

give me a piece of him
HAHAHA

joke joke~




last but not least,
a pic I found while googling for some HP pics!!



I see Robert Pattinson there!!
(backrow most right!)
T____T

forgot he acted as Cedric Diggory in the last HP


Cedric Diggory, Edward Cullen

wasehhh all so sexy names lah!!
*Drools*


Optimus Prime sexy also

hahahha!!!

oh yea Optimus baby joined us too last night!

can't believe he was waiting for me in the cinema there!!


omigoshhh

haha

ask Chels she saw!!

jac darling busy socializing so sure didn't see dao one haha

all in all had fun!!

hope the other two did too!! haha


arrived home round midnight

deng deng deng...
bad influence on Chels ahh haha

people need go school lehh!! :/


PS:
dun sleep in class!! muahaha

No comments: