Thursday, July 30, 2009

^O^

arghhh finally I have time to update!!
:(


sad lah.. these past few days always feel like updating,
but sadly I don't have enough time
haiix !



Tuesday, we had 5 hours break in between classes -___-
sooooooo~

ate lunch at Boulevard, lolz.

after that Sushi, Shin Zhi and Laughing(SAPO) went back 1st because the sapo had class at 12. lolz

ah wee and I continued shopping *cough*
woooo~


after Bou went Parkson lagi
LOLOL!!

cos we were hunting for shoes bahhh :O


wasehh walk walk walk
keep going from this shoe shop to the other like that
=.=

in the end finally, finally we bought dao LOL


so because of that shopping trip, I am now broke.

T____T


anyways, saw a pair of shoes in Lea Centre there, the new one in Parkson. [near Nike there]

omigosh..


it is flawless!

LOOL~


the price also sibei sexy luhhh ~

rm279


=.=

even costly-er than my Nike bag

T__T

I wan lah LOL!



before heading back, bought ice cream!

mine's Green Tea with honey dew topping

ah wee's is Chocolate with dragon fruit topping (eew??)

LOL!!

aidiiii

please do not ever buy the green tea ice cream
like so eeew???

:X

1st time okayy maybe not the 1st time, lol
I eat something till wanna puke
=.=

I almost did.


haha




there's also this new shop opened in Parkson

Lovely Lace~

wasehh the place smell so nice hor -___-

and the Malay in front of us rich till buy things till rm600+++

ZZZZZ

SIAO BEHH!!


anyways, ah wee bought this card ~



she ask me choose yuan lai reli is for me =.=


wasehh where got ppl ask ppl to choose birthday card for themselves one!

LMAO!



woo woo wooo~

bought this at Bou !!


gahhhhh

the one at the right is gorgeous!

LOL

*drools*




yoohoooo~

this is my super belated birthday gift from the 贱人团 hhahaha

also known as da jie, ah wee, sushi and shin zhi!


;D

thanks all~~

wuahaha


the things they wrote in the card reli very jian lo =.=

read le wan pengsan.




woo nice right? the insiide of the wallet.
haha
♥_♥

and hor, the pink 'Melody' card, given by da jie one ohh haha

she reli damn sayang me one luhh XP


I really very lucky lo got so many ppl love me haha

8 lovers *cough*
and AWHYO friends~
then have da jie, ah wee, sushi (very old one) and shin zhi, who always jio ppl till make me laugh dao wan peng liao

and also many many many friends and family !!
haha


hmm damn lucky one
^0^


now all I need is Calvin Chen to marry me
muahaha!!

WHICH,

according to Facebook is
03.10.2010

muahaha!!

NEXT YEAR


WAIT FOR MY GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!!
;D





the lights in escape

lolol

took a pic of it cos it's kinda nice in a way, plus,

it's pink!

:O


went out with AWHYO on Tuesday too.


ate chicken feet mee at Pujut corner there.

aidii


so many mosquitoes one =(

now my right leg is covered with bites...

haiix damn sad T_T


and hor, so sad lah the 1st thing Bry said when he saw me...



me: woo BRyan!!
*high five*

bry : *high five*

bry: wei why u become fat??




T__________________________________________________T





lolz..



after that went to Hong Kong Duck to lim tehh

lol ahhh




this is Bryan.

lmaoooo

he asked PL to take this pic of him. haha

so zi lian one ==

and I chose to display this pic, simply because his sexy leg is showing hahaha

but still sakai as always right?

hehe



anyways, the waitress at the restaurant damn funny one lahh

haha

we all very ngam with her dunno why =p

all just zhuang shou nia haha


hmm not bad lah haha

damn happy one chatting with them XP

ben lai wan go gym one in the end didn't go cos talk till 9 LOL


then mum called asking whether I picked bro from tuition le o not

lolol!!

straightaway my ass like have wings like that
fly from the chair liao

=p



wooo so like that bah, left them early lolz..

not bad not bad =p

Love them more and more haha




PS:
I am one lucky bitch

XD

No comments: