Wednesday, July 22, 2009

older, wiser, legal-er


hohoho

finally huh,
I AM LEGAL

~_~



so anyway
I'm kinda lazy to blog to be honest
haha Xp


but I will,
simply because I'm grateful for what everyone did for me (:
hooohoo

thanks all for the birthday wishes ya ^^



yesterday morning, ate breakfast with those jian jian people from school
haha

here's Sushi playing piano in my house

then after that ah wee also go play

ate at 925,
with CY too! ;D

yummy larh the foood
but serving too big liao lo =X
hard to finish



hmm after that went to Boulevard walk walk xia
wanted to buy a converter thingyy like put inside the car then insert your pendrive then can listen to songs liao!

love that thing man!

genius invention indeed haha


after a while ah Wee sent me home 1st





then round 1pm went to Parkson with Susan darling
Xp

walked round Parkson
she just back from Labuan so got bit shan ba so I be tour guide xia lo XP haha

had lunch at McD

wasehh.... darling chia-ed me leh!!
I xia dao.. haha

so touched lerh cos she treat me so well
hoohoo ~


really touched!
thanks oh darling ! ♥



walked round wanna shop but nothing to buy dunno why
haha

told myself that this time must buy one Nike shirt but in the end didn't go buy also
.__.


so left Parkson for Imperial
wooo Doris dear and Kri laopo met us there
they came from stadium bahh hehe


then oh, we met in the toilet ma
talk talk there
haha

and when go out saw Doris' bro there sitting waiting for us
his face damm blur one luhh haha

he sit there then look at us liddat

wasehhh...

yuan lai....

he face blur blur cos he dunno whether he should stand up o not cos the gift is there
>__< was surprised luhhh cos I really didn't expect dao




then all the while walking around Imperial I had to hold this
eeyer paiseh lah haha


later people jealous snatch away from me how??
hahaha :O~



walk a while dear jiu need to go liaos ):
so she left, then I brain wash laopo to stay with us haha

so she stayed Xp
then we walk a while jiu leave liao go Bou
haha


[Miri so suxkish lo one day can walk finish all three shopping malls zzzz]


bought nail polish in Elianto!
omigggoshhhh


haha
got this new version one

waaaaaa
the design damn gorgeous one! =/
costs rm10

T_T

but then bought one larh cos really nice haha

waa.... now think bout buying all and making a collection ehh haha
sure very nice one Xp

the black one!
can't really see the design here
but in real life it's nice okayy! haha
dun believe go Elianto see see
I'm sure you'll fall in love tooo

♥_♥


ooh~ there's also this green tea toner
wasehh the sales lady =.=

I say no need le still keep on promoting
even Kri laopo already very beh song face liao LOL!

then fast fast go pay
while paying, she still won't give up
=.=


sales lady: xiao jie, the toner really not bad
use le will make your pores become smaller, then slowly face won't so oily anymore ........


O.O
haha
when I hear the not so oily anymore part,
wooiiseh almost wanted to buy haha
but rm30 lerhh.. so next time lah haha XP

woo converter !
niceee now can hear tonnes of songs in car liao wahaha




last last, went to eat abc
near doris house there



very yummy lahhh

*drools*
special !


arghhh
really nice!

need to promote this shop a while haha

cos not much people know about it!
but hor, yesterday eat liao, it really can consider one of the best in Miri oh! (:

plus not that expensive lerh like other shops
haha




finally~

went back home.

lolz

celebrated with family
ordered pizza like usual lolol



me. not so ham eh the face? haha
hopefully lah lol!

and the cake looks like it's on fire =="


Sean Kingston:
someone call 911, shawty fire burning on the dance floor ~ whoa!

~_~




okok lah this year's birthday
really miss awhyo larh !

I wan everyone here celebrate for me haha
but got bit selfish lo like that ask for so much ):

hmm next time I big liao, earn much much $$$$

I buy air ticket for everyone ask them come back celebrate hahaha ;D

weeeee~ XD






card from my loverss and PL

PL : hope u can find dao ur golden turtle soon


whooo~ Haha
*fingers crossed*

-____-



aghh
this key chain
I love it so much can!
haha

very cute ahhh !!


this one also
haha

they buy for me de things all so cute one haha
an shi me to save money arh????

=/



haha

this one, chocolate from my two young brothers!!
haha cute lah them

that day I was looking for food from the fridge then I saw this choc lo hidden behind a container

lmao!

then I said:

horrr I know what you all gonna give me liao!


them: what??


me: aiya you know lahh...

them: that chocolate is mine lah not for you.

me: I got say is chocolate mehhh???


HAHHAA


cute bahh.
love kacau-ing them



shirt from lovers
haha

thanks thanks!



the day before my birthday,
went to Parkson with Ninang and Ninong !
Lloyd went too

ate at Pizza Hut
XP


yummmyy!

they treat us too well lerhh ):

while in the car, they kept asking us, wan go shopping or give $$?

lols..

malu lah take people's moneyy.. =(

right? haha


neways, it's fun lah they kept on telling us stories of us when we were young
like,
I can't even remember all those lah haha..

very funny lolol



after eating,
went shopping around with Ninang

after a while I left cos need to send bro to tuition

who knew he said can change to Saturday ._.

so I tio scold just like that
T__T

sad sad


neways,
need to go to the loo so badly,
so I went

mana tahu....

no coin!!

-_______-"


omigoshh..
then think ok use rm1




no have!!!

T____T

so I stood there quite long lah searching my wallet for change
~_~

then in the end, I slowly took out my rm10 note then asked softly whether got change for rm10?


you know what happened?????





SOMEBODY FREAKIN' LAUGHED AT ME!!!



omigoshhh !!!

like laugh till very loud that kind leh!

=.=
so sinister the laugh

walau eh that guy

I was like,

bu ke neng laughing at me eh???



so I turned, then sure enough he was looking at me =.=

laughing!!


omg




damm pissed u know
so I glared at him then walk away


GRRRRRR



*I shall have my revenge on you grrr*




after a while, left Parkson
went to Secret Recipe buy cake for B Boy's mum
wooo
haha


then sent Ninang Gina and Ninong Rey back
;D

before that, walauuuu

Ninang gave me birthday pressieessss ♥

WOOO

haha

thanks a lot Ninang!!

she loves me too much liao haha
wheeee~



pink + Nike


haha

and what touchs me the most is,
how Ninang actually paid attention to what I write in my blog!

like I love pink, Nike, Hello Kitty
she remembers it all

then bought me those things...

haha

so good


then, I wrote in wishlist I wanted a glitter mascara, she couldn't find it so instead she got me eye shadow with glitter one
lolol


haha

I love all her gifts!! haha

thanks Ninang!

thanks Ninong!!!





Toblerone!!

super giant big size one lerhh!!

*drools*


Victoria Secret lotion!!
O_O



lip gloss

LOL!



HELLO KITTY MIRROR FROM JAPAN!!

aRGHHHHH !!

LOL!!




eye shadow!!

looks like earth right? haha



Hershey's Kisses!!!!




Philipines specialty!!

Polvoron!!
hahah


*yummm*




hmmmm so that's it haha I think ? Xp

going out with jac darling soon
better get my ass off the chair and get readyy!!!

=O

hope we'll have fun ^o^


No comments: