Thursday, April 16, 2009

所谓的曾经,就是幸福

叶子的离开,
是风的追求,
还是树的不挽留?





went to a party last night
the birthday boy so cute!
hehe..
his friend even cuter
:P


Vince in yellow shirt, and Mark in red.
Mark's the birthday boy btw.
hehe..



Vinnnceee is so cute lah!!!
feel like pinching his cheeks!!


the birthday cake!!
took from the side.. =(
not that nice lols..
cos I paiseh wanna go take from the front
._.
in the end asked my youngest bro to help me take
haha
no skill one
*tsk tsk tsk*


~.~
elmo and cookie monster plus some other cuties from Sesame Street!
haha.
cute !!
=D


birthday boiii
lolol~


haix.
realized how much I miss my brother
aduh~
...

went to the party,
I thought it was gonna be okay,
but after everything,
I realized.. that I had nothing to do.
I was never good at socializing
so it was always my brother who would talk with me.
we would either gossip bout school,
catch up with each others' lives.. etc etc.
or perhaps dare each other to sing karaoke in front of everyone,
but in the end nobody dare.
LOL!!

not to forget,
kacau all those children when they're playing PS2.
LOL!!!
but in the end I'm always the one who's bullied
T_T
and sometimes, (if I'm lucky)
my brother would save me from them
lolsss!!!

but he wasn't there last night..
haix.
I miss him..
so much.
I can't believe I just said that !
omg..
and even more so what I'm going to say next:

I feel tears welling up in my eyes now.....


bro,
I know you won't read my blog,
but I'm guessing someone who knows me and knows you too will tell you I wrote this bout you.
hahaha!!!
=D
have fun in Spain ya.!!
dunno why ever since I started schooling,
we seldom see each other though we're under the same roof...
and we seldom talk.


haix.
hope things'll change for the better soon.
I don't wanna go online everyday anymore bah.
I think I'll control myself from going online starting next week...
it's just..
not good for me..
haix haix
feel so down now


PS:
Rohit, will post your pic when I feel better.. =(
type type then suddenly become so emo.
aiiidii..
=x

PPS:


thanks Doreen Darling,
for the things you gave me. (simply because you love me)
hehehheeh
^^
love you.



No comments: