Thursday, April 2, 2009

I can conquer anything!!!!!

ahahahhahaha
I AM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY !!!
CAUSE I FINALLY FINISHED MY ESSAY
WOOOOO~~~~
LOLSSSSSS


lazy to double check!!
walauu...
so late liaos T__T

damn funny just now.
chatting with Wee and Shin
Wee and I were like, half dead liao!
LOLOL!!
thank goodness have Shin to save us.
if not we GG liao!!
=D


wakakakka!!
so happy!!
feel so stress free!!
essay on "Time Management"
omg..
does this mean I have to be on time from now on?
=/
I doubt I can do that
.__.
I'm just too tardy.
=p



happy happy!!
+u+U Wee!!
Shin too!!
we can do it!! ;D

*Wee arh.. next time post your pic kkaes? cause haven't put to com yet your pic .__.*


hoohoo!!
Kris Allen!!
singer from American Idol!!
just now no mood to blog bout him!
well now I'm definitely moodless no more!!
=D


he is like so cute!!!!
grrrrrrr
when Adam was singing,
dad looked at me and said:
handsome right?
then I said:
uhh.. okok lah.
dad:
why? not your type arh?
me:
haha.. later when my type come out I'll tell you.

then after Adam finish is Kris' turn!!
omg..
I just realized we actually almost kinda have the same name!!
hahaha.
I'm going nuts again!!




then when he went on stage I quickly told my dad :
nehh nehhh this one my type!!!
he didn't say anything.
just looked at me as if I just said something so so wrong.
did I????

I don't think so luhh.
=p
cause he is cute bah!!
==
anyways,
dad told me afterwards that he's like,
married???
wtf..
LOL!


suan liao T__T
1st Boulevard Xiao Jing Teng married..
now him also married???
why ohh why???
*sobs*


seee.. so cute!

left side is Adam.
dad said very engtao one!!
hmmmph!!!
ok lah I admit Kris looks short in this pic,
but then in other pics he is way more leng than Adam!!!
hahaha..
anything lah !!
=.=


so smile!!
=)


ahahha..
cause I am definitely smiling
^^

hoohoo~
he said I like you just now
ahahahhaha!!!
I said cheh. haha very funny hor.
then he said suan liao forget I even said it.
I know it's April Fool's lah but whatever~
=D
I'm easy to please
=p


No comments: