Friday, April 24, 2009

it's a date ;)

woooots~
am back from my date !
hehehhehehe!!!

1st date.
with none other than Jac Darling x33

boy, was I nervous !
=D
hmmm...
but normal larh,
1st date what!!
lolol!!
=p


we were both late
lol
._.
from 6 become 7 then in the end,
turned into 7.30
hahaha!!

but what to do.
two tardy gurls = one late date!
hahaha!!

before we went to Parkson,
dropped by at Karen's house.
then called her.
but she didn't answered her phone
-_____-
si babe kns larh you #$%#$&*%(&#(*


when arrived at Parkson,
tmd I suddenly remembered that I had to stop by cathedral to give Elyna the piano book
=.=
I was like,
%#$*%&(#*$&%(*#$

can dun so forgetful ma???
zzzzzz!!!!
we were already in the basement lerh that time!!
wtf...

thankfully,
Jac darling was understanding enough lolz
she even offered to help me pass the book.
lol !

so need go all the way from Parkson to cathedral,
then back.
._.

but never mind lah at least I made it out alive.
*phew*

walk walk walk.
talk talk talk.
saw W705 oh yeah..
lolssss
rm1099 !!!
grrrr~

saw Dex too !
haha..
felt like he shrinked.
lool~
but still,
good looking and a ladies man for sure.
cause when we were going down the escalator,
saw lots and lots of girls talking to him.
hahaha
=D


after Parkson,
went to Secret Recipe !!!
(while in Parkson we kept on discussing bout what we're gonna eat there)
lols!

wasehh so many people there lerhh..
full house
=/

found a seat but then so alang alang one.
in between two tables
so.... felt like we're in their way or something.
@@

hmmm
then we both tengok menu,
mouths already watering.
lolz

then go choose cake.
omg..
LOL!
so many choices
~.~

*drools*

in the end,
bought these..
Chocolate Indulgence (darling's fav) & Macademia? something something..
dun reli like the nuts inside the Macademia thingyy
lolzzz




darling !!!

she keeps on saying "foooiyo"
lolsss
that's just cute!
:D


well she doesn't curse,
so I need to control myself from saying "maaaaaa"(learnt from *ahem* XXX) for every small thing.
lols..


we were feeling so hungry when ordering,
so we ordered so many many many many many many many things !!
all deserts..
wooot !




hahaha
see Jac Darling's face
eyes open so wide when see the food.
tsk tsk tsk.
pig much !


LOOOOL~
look at my super duper HAM face !
(this is probably how my face looked like. *refer to last post for more information bout what I'm crapping bout.* XP)



yummm~
the smarties thingyy thingyy
NICE!






oh yea,
I un-blinged my phone..
lolzz
some might say,
good riddance,
or perhaps some, why the heck did you take the bling off for ??
well..
I also dunno zzzzz
just suddenly felt like it's too early for me to sleep,
plus nothing to do,
so might as well take off the bling cos see till bored already,
and then add it to my pendrive.
LOL!!!

aduh =.=
I'm retarded.
=D

ummm,
perhaps I'll buy some new blings.
hahahah!!!
but still thinking of buying W705,
or the pink W595!!!
T______T
brain wanna explode liaos..
:(



yumm again.
lolz



yumm yumm yunmm!!!

while eating,
darling suddenly suggested to go eat Kolo Mee
-________-"
LOL!!!
but in the end didn't go larh.
too fulll liaos !
haha



chatted for quite some time there,
then after that we left.

sent darling home,
then headed off home too !
and here I am now
:P

oh yea,
we're both in love with the song "Taking Back My Love"
heheheh !!

thanks for the great time darling !
though I know you won't be reading this,
cause your com rosak
hahaha!!!
but still
thanks !
x33




was early for class this morning,
then everyone was gasping away when I entered class

-_________________________-"

is it that shocking?!?!?!
geeeez !

as usual,
last minute do homework again..
zzzz !!
I sucks.

after class,
da jie and the others went to Imperial ~
so I followed.
brought Sing Nin along too.
she's my cousin btw.
lolz

then ate at Blue Cafe.
walked a while.
then round 2 liddat,
Sing Nin went back,
lolxx
the guy came all the way to Imperial to pick her lehhs !
haha

oh yea.
there's this pet exhibition thingyyy at Imp !!
saw lotsa puppiesss!!!
German Shepardss -- rm 1200 !
LOL!!
then other cute puppies which names I have no idea,
and the price also dunno lah.
rabbit, duck,
they have everything man
._.

oh yea,
there's also this squirrel thingyy?
I think?

wtf
it was jumping in its cage
I also jumped when I see it jump
._.
=.="

hamsters also have !!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!
maybe should find Bean Bean a mate !
=p

and lastly,
the disgusting 'pets' on sell:


snakes


wtf.
nobody in their right mind would take a snake as a pet okayy!!
and if you disagree with me,
then obviously,
you're in your left mind.
screw you.


this is disgustingly huge in real life.
dunno how it manage to shrink in this pic.
so scary.
what if it breaks the glass or something ??
yuccckkkksssssssss !!!!


ooh ooh..
chio-er breed
lolzz !!!
pink snake lehh ~.~
not that I'd ever have one of these as my pet.
looks dangerous.
I still wanna live okay.
I have so much to live for.


scorpions...
omg.
I'm....
speechless.
so crazy wanna have a scorpion as a pet.
no need buy lah,
go Boat Club catch one lah
=.=

there's also a tarantula there.
not to forget:

lizards !

f*cking lizards wtf ???!!!
eeeew I don't even wanna take a pic of them.
shit.
lolz



after Sing Nin left,
went to pick my bro.
then go Imp again.
lolz

b4 that went to Digi center.
omg the place is so high class.
I never knew.
lolz

I bought this.
seemed cute at that time.
but I totally regret buying it now.
zzzzz !!

bought ear phones too !!
in Imperial lahh..
my bro bought new number too.

wth lah.
the person who stole my bro's phone,
really so evil lah.
wanted to get back the sim card,
then the girl at the help desk said that the credit negative rm53 ++
so pro lehh can use till so much !
zzzzz !!
jian !


I touched the PINK W595 just now !!!
omg !!!
I'm in love...
but rm899 lehhs..
*sobs*
compared to W705,
rm1099...
dunno want which lohh...

or should I just get the $$ and use it for shopping ?

:(


*head explodes*



oh yea I saw hiao po Ling at Blue Cafe when I passed by with my bro.
hahahaha!!!
miss you sa po !

No comments: