Monday, April 27, 2009

holidays baby !


this morning so sad...
left last part of the report only, but dunno why,
took me 2 hours(?) I think to complete !!
walauuu
T.T
sad sad.
well at least done le..
:|

but then, my last page,
printed at the campus library,
like shit man.
the paper,
cannot describe in words bah.
sucks to the max that's all I can say.
:(

thanks all that helped me finish the Physics report!
:D
Rohit, who completed the whole thing.
da jie, who helped me fix my graph and many more :P
and and and,
someone who's lappy I borrowed.
lols



after handing the report,
*INSERTS BIG BIG SMILE!!!*
went to PArkson !!
woooo~~



picked Wee 1st,
she so mafan one !!
ehehhe!!

ate at McD
omg omg omg..
got Big Mac liaos !!
yummmm ~
[I know I swore never to eat McD again,
I broke my promise to myself,
so shoot me.]




nothing much lah.
hot hot day
da jie bought her guitar just now.
I'm sure she's smiling to herself (imagine a very very VERY ham face) right now.


oh yeah.
it's the holidays !!!!
at long last.
I'm so tired.....
T_T

hopefully this holiday can play till song song
:D

ai ren can't wait for you to be back ohh
Thursday, Parkson.
ON!


No comments: