Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ear pain...



went to Columbia Asia just now,
to search for my future husband
to see a doctor of course,
cos my ear hurts...
ahhhh

dunno why every now and then,
it'll hurt.
haix

even sadder,
the doctor who attended to me wasn't hot at all !
so unlike the doctor in my pic
(he's Eric Dane aka Dr. Mark Sloan from Grey's Anatomy,
my all time fav show !!!)

T_T
sad to say,
even my dad's better looking than that doctor.
haha.. !!
but......
he was no use at all in easing the pain I'm feeling loh.
my ear still hurts.



a lil' bit bout Grey's Anatomy.
it's my favourite show !!
but didn't watch it in such a long time ...
:(
miss that show so much.
dun think star world still shows it though..
sad

why I love it?
because there are soooooooooooooooooooo many hot doctors there!
omg..
imagine,
if the hospitals in Miri had doctors as hot,
then I'd find an excuse to go there daily.
LOL!!
perhaps trip myself or something.

omg....
I think I'd still put on a big BIG Smile,
even if I was diagnosed with cancer if Eric Dane was my doctor !!
T____T
ahhhhh ~
not that he's really a doctor ...
he's an actor!!
booooooo ~



McDreamy.
Dr Derek Shepherd
aka Patrick Dempsey!


McSteamy.
Dr Mark Sloan,
aka Eric Dane!
*drools*

and oh oh oh!
the shirt that makes wearing a yellow Tee
cool.
XP


hahaha!!!
:D


PS:
sorry Kel.
will do a better post bout you soon.
:(


PPS:
(referring to the cartoon pic)
omg...
I forgot to wear my Hello Kitty pin!!
T____T

No comments: