Monday, April 13, 2009

what is wrong with me???

Chelsea's Tag ::

1. Name The People You Tag. (10)
-Ah Vian
- Joanna sapo (Bday girl tmr!!)
- Juu Darleng

and anyone who wanna be tagged by me lah !
lol
._.

2. Describe yourself in one word describe?
- blur

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
the one I love!!
and that's why I'm stupid.
=(

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
haha

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
screw them
hahaha

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
"never did I regret..."

7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
"as if I care"

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
O.O dun really understand this question

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
errrrr?

10. Long distance love?
not gonna work.
but then again..
you never know

11. Best place to cry.
a corner where nobody can see you..

12. Who do you love the most?
God, family, and friends.

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
haha.. don't think I had one.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
haha..
hai hao lah.
try not to think bout it.

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
ermmm?
dunno dun care
i'd rather not know.

16. The last person you had a beer with?
haha..
no idea.
probably with my cousins back in Philippines?
long loooooong time ago.


17. The last person you went to the movies with?
loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago ._.
I prefer shopping !!
=D

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
dad

19. The last person you hugged?
ermm..
ss ai ren!!!
woooo ~



20. The last person you yelled at.
LOL!!
no idea

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
ermm..
no


22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
forgot liaos

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
lose weight?
wake up the next day with a flawless face and bod as hot as Heidi Klum's?
=.=
and then see the hottest guy in this whole entire gigantic universe sleeping right beside me, who happens to be as rich as he is good looking?
and is willing to buy me everything I want?

hell yeah I fantasize way too much.
=p


24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
ermm..
I seriously have no idea.
LOL

25. What you hate the most?
lizards!!

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
haha..
shopping.
my unpredictable craving for shopping!!

27. Five facts About Me :
# I hate beaches, don't even mention scuba diving in front of me.
*gags*
# I love to shop. you'd notice if you weren't blind.
# I overspend, all the time. look at the 2nd fact and you'll know why.
# I have no idea what else to say =/
# I love Nike and Hello Kitty!!
woooo
=D

28. Five things that scare me:
# ghost stories omg
# lizards!!!
# not having enough $$ to spend!
# awkward situation when with friends
# my parents when they're angry =(


29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
~ Candles - Hey Monday
~ Gravity- Sara Bareilles

30. Five Things I treasure in my life:
@ God
@ Family
@ Friends
@ Phone
@ Bean Bean?
-____-



-----------------------
went to Boulevard just now
ehehhehehe
met up with my jie jie
^^
she dyed her hair !!
yeeeer jealous ~.~
supposed to dye with her one.
but then she didn't wait for me!!
yeeeer so suan liaos !!
T_T
sad.


went to eat at SugarBun.
lols.
then arh..
as usual, she order so much
lolol.
3 set leh for 2 people
._.
and I wasn't eating!!
haha

but so funny lah
remember last time in Blue Cafe we also ordered so much,
and both of us were fighting to pay.
LOL
._.
win some lose some
=p

anyways,
we talk talk talk
then suddenly she told me all these ghost stories..
omg lah..
my hair..
all stood up !!
T_T
spookyyy !!
=/


ehehhee
my chio bu jie jie
=D

always talk so funny make me laugh
=)


after eating we wandered around boulevard..
lols
really nothing there bah what to do ._.
then in the end went to play at Wonderland

haha
play the dancing thingy
._.
omg..
it's so hard to play lah
T_T
sia soi si !!
*sobs*

anyways,
after that we went downstairs,
and took pics at the stage there
._.
lolol.





i love my jie jie
=p
x333




oh yea
a sohai onlined just now
after such a long time
ehehhehe !!
lmao!!!


si Kel
tongue so long,
want to cut it
hahahahha!!!


oh yea.
my neighbour's house was burglar-ed..
omg so scary..
=/

No comments: