Sunday, April 12, 2009

freakin' #$*%&#$*(%&

finally,
I'm updating !!

hmmm..
gonna start with today.
after mass, went Parkson with family.
ate breakfast at Cocobun.
omg..
their "gan mian jiang you la" damn nice !!!
*yummmm*

then then,
arrived at Parkson.
dad just had to park sooooooooooo far away! =.=
walau..
my leg already broken by the time we arrived there.
omg


my bro cut his hair in Parkson.
LOL!!

can you see him??
he's the one with the green thingyy
haha

anyways,
after the girl washed his hair,
then he walked out with his hair wrapped in a towel.
oh my gosh it was so hilarious !!!
hahahaha!!!
I just laughed out loud hahahaha
despite the fact that the whole saloon was filled with my angelic laughter ._.
hahahaha!!!

ate at Pizza Hut after everything.
lols.
my brother bought a new watch btw.
omg it looks good on him !

oh yea.
he lost his phone last night.
omg..
and my dad was like so funny,
he kept sending msgs and leaving voice mails,
saying that whoever found the phone please return it,
reward will be given.
LMAO!!

and and
this morning,
he even asked my brother,
hopefully there's no naked picture of yourself in your phone?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
ROFL LMAO!!!


went back home.
all wet =.=
cause had to walk back to the car which is sooooooooo far away.
with no umbrella,
and with the rain pouring like siao!
plus,
I was wearing heels
oh someone save me lah
-___-"

then,
got ready to go out shopping with Karen
.___.
lol!!!!
hahahahah!
very fei I know.
but I asked my mum to drop me home to get my wallet she dun let!!
hmmph..
*cause morning too rush le no time to get my wallet !!*

then dad said,
that need to pick the two before going out.
lols..
so of course I said yes
better than not going out at all right?
^o^




my brothers..
so cute!!

modelling their magnets
.___.
haha



okokkok
almost 4 liddat,
went to pick Karen,
then we were off to Imperial.
woots!!
long time didn't shopping edi.
I think?
or maybe it's because I suddenly feel like throwing my money to every single stranger I see on the street
=.=

okay ignore that last sentence.
lols..
I'm not filthy rich
sadness!!

anyways,
went shopping because,
well,
dad didn't really approved of me buying a new phone.
because mine's still okay.
so suddenly feel like I have so much money so must spend to release this sudden urge to shop !
haha.
wooo
plus,
just now I went to see the phone,
and realized that I'm so much happier spending the money on shopping,
compared to buying that phone.
cause 1k for a phone..
like not so worth bahh =(
hahaha..

on the way there,
it started to rain again..
aduhhhh

but we parked underground so still ok.
shop shop shop.
went to Rage.
not so nice one the new bags =(
sad..

then round 5++?
Karen's mum called,
saying that it's raining very heavily etc etc..

then not long,
my dad called too!
omg.
scary much?
the rain so hard till both our parents were worried!!
gosh..
kinda freaked at that time
and curious at the same time.
wanna know why is it they so worried.
lol



okie for the merchandise.
LOL!

bought this shirt.
lmaoo..
so cute!!
haha..

Karen didn't buy with me
=(
sobs sobs..

and and one more thing!!
wooooo
my baby !!!
=D
dad gave me $$ to buy bahh
hahaha




ehehehhehe!!!
luv it dad!!!
x33333

but seriously,
the bottom part kinda too big liao !
=/
spoil
*sobs*

but thank goodness inside is pink !!
hehe !!


woootss!

okay left Imperial.
b4 that ate at BLue Cafe.
yummmy that's all I can say !
;D

hehe!!

then omgoshh..
the rain really so damn heavy..
then even jammed inside the underground parking there.
scary.
then when going up the slope,
omg
=.=
the car behind me follow so close !!
%#$*%&#$*(%&#$(
when I released the brake almost hit it !!!
walauu

so scary !
the rain really very heavy
=(

went to Parkson nevertheless
lol
then my parents kept calling.
they were worried cause the rain really very heavy.

then shopped a while in Parkson.
wanted to buy a purse.
but then found nothing.
=(
lolsss
tengok tengok Sembonia and CR purses
rm169 man
~.~
and Karen was like,
go for it
=.=
ZZZZZZZ!!
lols!!!
bankrupt lah like that.
I heart pain luhhh
lolol..
so in the end didn't buy dao.
haha

then wanna go to iCollection.
but turns out closed jor
-___-
and when going back to the car,
the stairs were like flooded
wtf? much.
omg..
so scary the whole situation !!

then everything normal.
till we reached the flyover near Boulevard there.
what the #$%#$*%&(#$*%&(#$*&%#$
the other side of the highway,
which was at lower grounds,
was flooded.
omg..
then all the cars,
just stuck there.
walau.
too shocked to even take any picture of the whole scene..
it was so..
a speechless moment that's all I can say

aduhh
then,
when we reached the roundabout.
we realized it was flooded too!
omg
so so so scary !!



look at the water lah !!


then there was this car selling shop by the round about one.
it was flooded too!
all the cars on sell was..
covered with water..

this is the 1st time I've seen flood this bad..
walauu..
scary is the only word for it.
=(

ok larh.
that's it bout today I guess.
hope everything 's better tomorrow!
it's still raining lerhh..
so scary !!
it feels like the end of the world =(
haix.

this holds the record for the scariest shopping trip ever.


------------

moving on to happier times.
thursday.
went to Bou to take "da tou tie"
omg omg omg!!
I cannot believe that I actually talked to,
as in an actual conversation with none other than Bou's Xiao Jing Teng himself??
omg omg omg??
*faints*
lol .__.
okay that was all crap
hahahaha
all I did was ask him what time his shop closes.
hahahaha!!

anyways,
had to rush halfway,
cause I found out that I was intercessor for the Holy Thursday mass
.__.
talk bout last minute.
zzzzz!!
so I had to go to mass all alone
=(
sad sad..
then I was blur the whole time I was there.
walau.
no idea what was going on!!
suddenly everyone was walking to the chapel,
and I was like,
going home liao har? @@
then turns out no.
then when everyone went home I was still standing there wondering whether I can go home or not
-______-
oh my gosh.
lols

then after mass,
rushed back to Daryl's house.
cause that's where everyone was !!
ehehehhee!
they all waited for me to cut the cake for Ss lerhh..
touched !

anyways,
SS was so shocked when we brought the cake out for her.
haha..
she didn't expected it I guess
haha.
aiyooo ai ren,
you so deserve a cake for your farewell okay.
you deserve so much more to tell the truth
=)

after that,
went to Yong Le Cafe.
he cha.
cause Bryan and I haven't eaten dinner.
lolol!!!
so late liaos that time.
forgot what time lah.

then we arrived.
dear and I even sang "yuan liang wo" inside the car.
hahahha..
Karen babe was behind staring at us bewilderedly.
hahahhaha!!!


ooh yea,
Bry chia-ed us all fries.
hahahaha!!
actually I asked him to buy one hahhaha!!
*evil laugh*


all in all it was so fun.
we talked and laughed so much
dun care that everyone was looking.
hahahaha

arrived home round 12.30.am
lols

am loving the freedom !!
wooo~



ai ren.
all the best in Sg yar ^^
I'll miss you.
tomorrow start school liaos!!
have fun
hehe.. orientation bahh
skip if you want to
hahahha!!!





wednesday.

ate chicken leg mee at the stall at Pujut One there.
hehesss!!
laopo, ai ren, dear and Daryl went.
Susan didn't go cos she's scared of her parents.
LOL!!
miracle!!

yummmm !!!
=D

hmmm..
I dunno why lately my dad very good to me lerhh
always let me go out.
=D
not that I'm complaining or anything
hehe




ok larh,
I think that's it
hehe..
love you awhyoo !!!! x3333
ai ren take care in Sg ohh..
missing you
=)



look at sushi's innocent *ahem* face.
and my sakainess-to-the-max-face.
hahahah!!




see mei shin so happy!
unbelievable
*faints*


oh no
wee act cute.
*pengsan*
hahahahha!!





wooiseh.
serious worr
hahahaha

sushi

hahahaha..
da jie u so cute in this pic!

wilson kor and ah wee







hoohoohoo
back to Good Friday
mass started at 3pm.
then dad said be ready by 2.30
then my brother and I were still halfway done at that time
and my mum so ...
strict,
suddenly say " I said ready by 2.30 how come not yet ready??"
then they both left.
without us!!!!
omg =.=

then we were like waiting for them to come back, then in the end we realized they were'nt
-_-
so I drove lo
aduhhh
and
there was so many cars,
like..
lols
so squeeze
drive drive then my brother said,
careful your side window
then *bang*
really hit dao =.=
lolsss
but nothing lah no scratch.
hehes!!



Hello Kitty ~~~
woo woo wooo
x3333
loves!


random I know.



oh yea
I'm working on a project nowadays.
=)
making a logo so that can make into a car sticker for awhyo
ehehhehe!!





love AWHYO forever ^^

No comments: