Thursday, April 23, 2009

疯疯癫癫,又过了一天!!!


Karen babe sent me this pic just now
=D



my bro is back!!!
XD
should have blogged bout it last night.
but then too tired liaos..
haha...



he bought Toblerone !!!
oh my gosh!!!

the moment my teeth sank into that heavenly treat,
I felt like I was in Heaven.
seriously.
no shit!!!



so heavenly..
like my brother always says it.
lolol.
grrrrr!!!
so sad,
left so little I can only eat one piece..
#$%*#$&*%(&#$*(%&

do you even know how torturing that is??
shit
lol

hahahaha!!
it's just very yummy.


next time you see this
just grab one without hesitation.
you won't regret it.
trust me.
=)

but don't forget to pay for it oh.
hahaaa
;D


off lined early last night.
a lot of people were shocked.
lolz
actually is because he wanted to play bahh
haha..!!
so I off lorhh

then instead of studying,
guess what I did?


played with Bean Bean
-_____-"

aduhh
I sure am pro at wasting precious time
=.=

me~
with Bean Bean in my palm !
=D


eeeeeee !!
still as cute as alwayss
=p
x3333


see seee?
dunno what he/she thinking sia..
put on the sofa then suddenly stop moving altogether..
before that when I posing it keep moving leh !!
=.=
grrrr...
so not pei he me one.
T.T

ehehheeh !!
this is the chio-est pic of Bean Bean ever !!
(assuming that it's a SHE,
ehh wait..
it's a HE but
WHO CARES???)
hahaha


my brother !!
lolz
hmmm need find one day go he cha
=DDDDDDD



today !

went to Bou just now.
cos suddenly got chocolate craving !!!
[due to last night's Toblerone, obviously]

aduhhh..
heard that Lea Centre had sale.
so wanted to stop by.
see see..

who knew....




so many people
-_____-
aidi..
dun even feel like squeezing in.
haha.

so I just quickly took a pic.
haha !!

hmm..
then went into Boulevard.
ehehhe !!
bought chocs !!!
grrrr
wanted to buy Toblerone,
the type my bro bought,
but then,
so small one ._.

might as well buy in Brunei,
if I do go next week.
haha


Milo Nugget~~
and my fave Black Forest by Cadbury !!
*drools*

woot woot ~~
finally,
mum bought a printer!!!
wakaka!!!



yay~
*glee*



spent the whole afternoon in the 'escape'
I think that's what they call it?
haha..

omg.
I love that place.
seriously
I mean,
where else in the whole campus can you enjoy the leisure of MTV???
#$%*#&$*%&#*!!!!

LOL!!
MTV people!!
LOLSS!!!

*drools*
(cos got many hot guys showing)
weeeee~!
and and,
the food sold there,
very yummy lerhh ~
and cheap cheap juga!!
yumm~


Chemistry lesson was so much fun just now.
despite the fact that I had no idea what was being discussed.
though I tried did my best to put on my 'I'm-trying-my-best-to-learn-face'
so-please-do-not-look-down-on-me-or-else-I'll-BITE!!!

hahaha!!
anyways,
what happened was this

ermm
everyone did different questions,
according to which student you are larh.
so I was Student 4.

then ngam ngam with KC and CY.
LOL!!
and Gabriel too.

then,
we were discussing the questions,
then dunno how and when it started,
KC and I began bs-ing (as in, bull-shitting)

Me:
eii can teach me Chemistry ma..
I really dunno how to do larh..
aduhhh

KC:
of course can.
凭我们的感情,当然可以!
(based on our relationship, sure can !!)

Me:
hahaha!!
ya loh.
我们的感情,比天高,比地厚!
(our relationship, taller than the sky, thicker than the ground!)
LOL!!


then I said,
next time we see each other,
I must raise my hand to the sky,
then he must put his hand to the ground.

then we both act it out.
LOL!!!
CY laugh like siao there!!!
LOL!!!

soooooooo funny !
kept laughing.
then then.

KC :
你知道我对你的爱有多厚吗?
(you know how deep my love for you ma?)


Me:
(in a singalong way, to pei he him)
有多厚啊??
(how deep ahh??)


guess what he did.


he put his fingers together.
and like only 1cm thick?
zzzzzz!!!
LMAO!!!!
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny !!
gek dao
._.

-________________________________- "


loooooooooooool~



but reli sohai lah.
hahaha!!!

then before that,
in Lecture Hall.

XXX sat in front of us woorrrrr ~~
ehehehheheh!!!
*stupid smile*

THEN THEN !!
when lecture finished.
he was getting out of his seat,
so I also ran got out of mine.
hahahaha!!!
then then,
I stood behind him a bit,
and I said to da jie,
"push me"
[so that I can like fall into his arms?]
*stupid smile again*


LOL!!!
then he turned
.___.
omg so sia soi !!
LOL!!
but then again,
he is so eng dao
T________________T



why is he younger ??
is it possible that there was an error with his birth certificate or something?!?!?
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and and and
one more thing that made me so freaking happy + high.
LOL!!

after lecture,
everyone was in front signing attendance.
then,
I done liaos,
so I walked, then saw him in front.
so I quickly walked behind him so macam we are couple LOLOLOLOLOL!!!
of course,
I wasn't careless enough to forget to put on my super duper HAM face!!!!
hahahahahhah!!!!
damn funny lah today!!
hahahahha!!!

keep laughing.
da jie and ah wee saw that.
hahahah
ah wee wanted to hit me.
and da jie was just speechless
hahahahah!!!!

woooooo ~
so high !!
=D

No comments: