Saturday, April 18, 2009

Daryl's farewell

wooots!!!
just back from yam teh-ing with darling, laopo, babe and Daryl.
lolol !!
=D

so shuannnnggg !!!
went to Yong Le after choir practice finished.
(I sucked, nothing new there. LOL)

I was starving dunno why...
then everyone not hungry liddat oh..
._.
so in the end cannot tahan anymore then I ordered fries.
ehehehhee
^o^

there were only,
5 of us, including me.
gosh. so little!!
dear didn't went just now.
dunno why...
Bry too..
aduhhh.
Bryan told me he was going leh !!
grrrr

but but but but!!
we had a hell of a fun time there.
lols..
talking like we owned the place.
hahaha !!
laughing like siao gina (follow babe say one O.o)
hahah..

we talked bout so many things
from blogs, to gossips.
and to driving lessons (Karen is currently learning to drive)
lolsssss
even the two poor innocent guys sitting behind us were accused of being gheyys!!
hahahhaha !!!
why???
cause we witnessed them sharing their mee.

like omg?!
guys don't share food lah
lol !!!
hahahahah!!
so we kept going on and on about them being ghey !!
hahahhaha
just too funny lah.
LOL!!
most of all,
Susan's facial reaction was simply hilarious
hahahaha!!
oh my gosh I can laugh till forever!
hahahhaa

round 11++ the wind started to blow
then we all felt so cold.

then Susan said,
got "ah piao"
hahahahhaha!!!
too funny le please !!
can't tahan.
I kept on laughing
I think I lost my ass liao
LMAO!!!

love you lah darling,
always so funny one.
hahaha
and when the drinks came,
everyone was fighting to pay
.___.
so funny.
=.=

gonna miss you Daryl !!
have a safe flight tomorrow..
hehe
^o^





oh yea,
did I mention that I flunked my Physics paper ?
as in,
I so totally screwed it all up.
ehehhehe !!!
=/

want to care,
but how to care?
T.T

well,
at least talking with them just now made me feel better,
so much better.

No comments: