Sunday, April 5, 2009

when I told you I like you... 



ok, updates!!
hehe..

forgot when already,
(I know I have bad memory)
we all slacked at the study are upstairs the library.
omg..
I seriously love that place
why you might ask?
simple.
because,
we finally got the chance to sit at the sofa table~

omigosh..
so comfortable..
I slept dunno how long there.
LOL!!!
pro bo??
talk bout fully utilizing the Uni's facilities .___. 


**
grr..
do ignore my font.
somehow there's something wrong with it,
as it keeps changing from time to time..
aduhhhh !
**


ok what happened liao arh..
oh yea, slack slack larh, nothing much. 


ah weee !!!
haha
I'm in love with her.
oops!!
did I say it out loud?
=D

tsk tsk tsk.
lihat budak dua ni ...
tidur tidur..
aduhhaiii !
mei shin da jie!
ahaha..
look so serious hor..
dun think i dunno you there play msn !
=p


wee and me.
haix.. look at my front hair..
so ugly. 
T_T
sadness
till now also haven't straighten it..
aghhhhh 


heh dunno why my eyes look so small here.
retarded face ._.



okokokokk
so many things happened yesterday!
1stly,
4th April 2009, Saturday
was open day of Curtin!!
=D

helped out as volunteer 
hehes..
hmm..
nothing larh.
just there have fun
saw quite a few ang mo's [all damn cute one!!]
eheheh!!!

then in the afternoon went to the ceremony thingy with ah wee
wei ming also.
lolol.
he not bad lerh,
ben lai wanna change I 'begged' him not to change,
so that got someone pei me not wear formal shirt.
ehehheh!!
LOL!

hoohoo
oh yea when the event was almost over,
it suddenly rained cats and dogs.
like..
lol?
so shiok.
then our tent the fan above there like wanna fall off
omg so scary .__.

so Anne and I ran away
lmao!!! 
Ophy and her friend, who are from CV also,
very funny lah them
lolol!!
then Ophy even 'sexually harrasted' me.
UNDER THE RAIN
like omg!!!
*faints*

forgot what I said to her.
then she suddenly came up to me
hug me then like wanna ..
hug me till I die? or something.
then by the time we knew it,
we were struggling with each other
then then till go out of the tent into the rain
LOL!!

but what can I say?
it was fun =p

hehe
then at night.
went to sing k!!
woooo
with my lovers of course
=D

ss ai ren chia-ed us all sing K at Phoenix.
cause she's going to sg soon...
haix..
=(

darling, laopo, dear and ai ren
=D

am I lucky?
or am I lucky?
ahahaha!!

still got many more lovers lehh lol
excluding some traitors of course
karen babe didn't come.
bryan too.
both can't make it.
si Riam, have test gao???
grrr

speaking of Bry,
omg omg !!
can't believe he actually went to tint his car yesterday!!
without calling me !!
T_T
sad..



sing k~
=p
ai ren damn pro at singing one ohhh
turns out darling also 
._.
omg.. 
because of you' so high notes she can sing
pro!!




hmm..
when just arrived,
I don't really know those songs marhh
so just sit there then watch the MV
then ai ren so scare,
thought I felt bored
lol!!
really no have larhh
I miss you all marh,
so sit there watch you all sing xia,
realized just how much I miss you all..
haha..
damn much.

and I also realized so many people have changed.
especially Susan.
LOL!!
can you believe she's actually painting her nails now??
omigosh..
this needs some getting used to
=p




love you all !
=D
x33333
with all my heart.
hehs


5 of us!!
can you believe it..
it's been years,,
and yet I'm still madly in love with you all.
haha..
thanks for bearing with my ermm. 花心-ness.
hahaa..
muacks muackss!!!x33

××
btw did you notice I'm like, typing chinese???? 
ahahhaha!!!
finally,
I also dunno how I did it.
just downloaded something to download song,
then can type liaos!!
woots!!
but 
funny thing is,
cannot download song
zzzz
.____.
××




me and kri laopo
ignore the puppy face
ahahhaa!!!


without flash
I think i wasn't ready !
-____-
lol


with flash.
lolol.
see my laopo and I so loving.
take so many pics
=D


oh my gosh!!
I almost forgot!
can you believe it??
the moment I went in the room,
darling hugged me!!
hahaha..
so..
speechless.
I was just joking,
then she really hugged me.
so unexpected,
and I love it
=p

ai ren also hugged me.
ehehehehe
da jie that day also hugged me
omg..
ah wee also !!
=D
I'm getting so much hugs these days I feel like the luckiest girl in the world 
;DDDDDDD

wanna know how our K singing ended?
=="
it was like this:

it was almost 2am,
so darling and I said, finish singing 男人女人then go home.
mana tahu
Doris suddenly said,
hey come look at this pic.
and she showed SS and Kri her pic.
she say what behind her face got 'thing'
if you know what I mean.
-___-"

then of course lah,
hear someone say like that,
everyone also scare liao
=="
then they all see.
I see le
still don't agree with them lorh..
to me it's just,
the colour bah..
omigosh but talking and thinking bout the pic makes my hair stand!
LOL!!

changing topic~~
so hence,
we all so scare.
finally we really beh tahan liaos,
then we all ran for it
LOL!
as in really ran
.___.
so scary
T_T

then while going down the stairs,
dear almost fell leh,
walau.
scare me!!
T_T
haix..

lolol.
then before that incident,
ss even said hungry,
after singing go he cha at A1.
then that happened.
LOL!
so cancelled
=p

haiyoo
可惜~
wanted to chat a while bahh
hahaha..
bout things only we should know ehehehe!!
=p



omg omg
Hello Kitty!
bought at one of the stalls



ehehehe!!
my latest pig phone thingy ~
cute bo?
actually,
I think it's ugly,
in a cute way though
=D
ooh ooh ~
and if you look closer, 
you'll notice that it has tears. LOL
and also a heart at one of its her legs.
haha


stress ball ~
woooo
I seriously need this
btw,
notice the freakish spongebob behind?
omg scary



and last but not least,'
before I end this post.
hehe.
my favourite pic
^^


dear, me and ai ren x333



eheheh~
had so much fun with you all.
just sad luhh ai ren you're gonna go soon..
boohoo..
=(

I'll miss you.

I'm just glad,
that we still have so much to talk about.
haha..
oohh ~~
sang 擦肩而過too!!
woots!
but too low liao the key .__.
so was a failure..
*sobs*

but at least sang 原諒我~
finally!
haha..


PS:
hehes..
finally updated
=)

PPS:
thanks for being there for me xXx
you know who you are.
thanks for sharing with me,
making me know that I'm not alone.
and like you said:
study hard.
and we'll leave this place together.

hopefully,
we'll find someone who's worth it..


say so much,
I'm still not over him
zzzz!!
talk crap nia
ahahahaha!!!
T_T

我愛瘋了~~

喜歡你
放棄你



how I wish..
our paths never crossed.
then perhaps,
just perhaps,
I might be happier

No comments: