Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Miss My Bro!!!


*notice that lately I've been putting some random pics to start off my post?
lols...
actually I also don't know why I'm doing so.
@@

seems like,
I'm moving on.
finally!!
at long last.
haha..




I changed my blog skin, again.
and please leave a tag before leaving ^o^
the navigation keys are above bahh
=)

thanks thanks!!

and I realized there's a problem with this skin.
lazy to talk about it.
:/

I know I shouldn't be blogging,
as there's an Engineering Maths Quiz later???
and I haven't finished studying yet
T_T


BUT!!!
this time,
I start a bit liao oh!!
hahahah!!!
the NEW and IMPROVED Melo is here!!!
wakakakka!!!

hmmm..
1st time I feel like I've accomplish so much leh
(when in fact I didn't, it's just the feel, get what I mean?)
hahahaha!!

but hmm..
good also lah.
like online then do something other than blog,
and read other people's blog.
XP



I miss my bro!!!!
he's coming back later!!!
10.45am!!
hehehee!!!
see??
I even know the time liao leh!!
if I were still the OLD (not age old *Ahem*) Melo,
I'd sure be clueless bout the time, or maybe even the date!
ehehhehe!!!!

last night I said I wanted to skip class to go airport but my dad dun let
T__T
*sobs*
pro larhh the brass band.
get No.1 again..
geng!!!
=D



My Bro and Me,
lolss
both sakaii one ._.
took this pic when yam teh, with Karen babe too!!
:D

see my bro phone still there at that time,
lol
now he lost his phone le .__.


haha!!
took this when we go Boulevard 'visit' SS ai ren and Doris dear
when they were working as Celcom promoters!!

see what good memory I have
*glee*



ok larhh..
put a more presentable pic of my bro.
=D


Allan Lloyd!!
Vian took this in Sunday School.
haha!!


okok!!
I'm done with this post!!
gotta go get ready for school ~

No comments: