Tuesday, April 7, 2009

why you? why me? why now...


ehehehhe!!!

went to makan murtabak yesterday
with none other than my dearies
aka AWHYO gang members!!

wooo
went there,
because Daryl Soon is back from KL!!
wooots!!
=D

just in case someone doesn't know how he looks like
here's a pic of him ^^




hahah!!
taken with my phone wor!!
=p
I'm just good at photographing bahhhh
wakaka!!


we went to our old Physics tuition there to eat murtabak!!
our fav bahh
cause they sell the best murtabak ever!!
or maybe it's because we ate there together all the time,
so it tastes exceptionally great!!
^^

everyone went!!
including Bry and Karen !!
hehe !!


makan makan,
after that,
went to Boulevard!
Bry left us after eating loh..
always so early go home one that guy.
tsk tsk tsk..


then Karen also went back halfway when in Boulevard.
lolol
hmm..
Doris dear brought me to the phone shop to see my phone
x333
hahaha.
my dream phone!!
*drools*
wow.
tried it.
then ok bah.
they say the camera not so good but seems ok to me.
but still, they keep saying negative things bout it
now make me also unsure whether to buy it or not
=(



haha..
so chio
~.~


after that,
went up to food court to chat chat !!
=D
lols.
and omg,
did I mention that we saw Xiao Jing Teng therE?!?!??!
oh my gosh!!!
LOL!

tsk tsk tsk..
playing with lakia..
omg..


but still engtao bah!!
grrr..
why is he married?!?!?!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL~




okayy back to this morning.
on the way to school,
guess who I saw?

LOLOL!!!

sakai Bryan of course!!
LMAO!!!
his face sooooooo funny I don't know why!!
just every time I see his face I will laugh one!
hahhaa!!!



ok here's what happened.!
drive inside the pujut small road there,
then then,
at cross road there,
suddenly saw someone's head pop out from the car.
then smile so enthuastically till his smile almost seemed fake.
LOL!!
turns out it was ~~

Bryan Goh
LMAO!!
so funny!!
shiok dao!!

then I messaged him, saying what so high.
he so long then replied ._.
and what he said really too funny liao!

Bry said,
walau I forgot I cannot open the window for three days lah.

LOL!!!

hahahahhaha!!!
he just tinted his car btw, that's why he said that.
hahahahhah!!!
serves you right who ask you go tint car never call me.
ahahah
=D


oh yea.
Bry so totally forced me to write bout him
hahaha!!
*shakes head*

anyways,
my pm in msn is now this:
"Blow The Candles Out.. Looks Like A Solo Tonight.."
Bry told me the title of the song,
which is "Candles" by Hey Monday.

wth..
very nice!!
grrr..
made me emo nia !!!
ZZZZZzzzZZZZZ omg !
T_T



lols.
now for the emo part of this post.

[PS: just because this part of the post is emo, doesn't mean I'm an emo person!! *ahem*]

monday morning.
drove to school as usual.
so happy, cause just burned a new copy of songs.
sang along to my current fav song --- cha jian er guo. 擦肩而過
sing sing.
then saw a car similar to his.
of course I also no feel liao lah,
cause all the time see liao,
not his car pun,
waste my time to even be shocked.
.__.

then
hah!
when the car turned into the lane I go see the plate number.
wtf really is his car.
then looked inside.
there he was...

oh my gosh.
I should be happy but I wasn't
not at all.
so shocked till I don't know what to say.



went on driving.
as if nothing happened.

then

suddenly I got all emotional I don't know why
and I started to cry.
just little bit of tears only lah.
lol
-___-

just felt like,
why????

why let me see him?
why now?
why not the day before?
why why why???

I gave up on him.
then let me see him again.
shit much?

so funny.
what a life I got here.
geeez


世上最遙遠的距離,
是我就站在你面前,
你卻看不見。。。

so,
I guess giving up is the right choice after all.
since that's what everyone's telling me...

and it is..
the wiser choice after all.
you just can't force someone to feel the same.
haha...



even when I laugh, or smile.
deep down,
I am unhappy.


haiyy..
I miss the old, cheerful me.






if only you knew what you've done to me.



but I doubt you'd even care

No comments: