Sunday, April 19, 2009

我要快乐~


Susan darling's Ah Piao ~~
hahahahhaha!!!

so funny !!


very hot day today !
was sweating all the way.
then just now after Youth Mass I rushed home.
1st time I think,
going home straight after mass finished.
lol

thought going to PC Fair that's why I went home so early.
who knew
=="
they all lazy go !!
grrrrr

so in the end just call the person selling printers nia.
didn't go dao PC Fair..
sad sad.
wanted to buy mp3 too.
but in the end didn't go.
*sobs*


played tennis just now.
long time didn't play already.



actually...

I just played last Saturday
hahaha
=D

aduhhh
I really really really despise don't really like Boat Club lah..
especially the tennis court!

why???

1. there are so many mosquitoes there !!
innocent people with naturally sweet tasting blood, like me,
tend to get bitten.
omg much??
this is so unfair!!
come to think of it,
should I watch out for Vampires too???
*shivers*

2. there is like, ZERO leng zai's in sight ????!!!!
I mean, seriously,
how is that even possible?!?!?!
Nadal, Federer, Roddick, Sharapova !!
come on lah,
extremely good looking tennis players please come play at Boat Club.
LOL!!!

and even if there is a hot guy,
they'd be too young !!
seriously,
how come ang mo's that come to Miri all have children that are way too young!!
ugggghhhhh !

*attention to all hot ang mo's*
if you hear this calling,
it means that you are one of the few chosen ones.
you are destined to migrate to Miri and while you're here.
you might as well register as a member of this club.
well,
simply because,
there is nothing better for you to do in a town like Miri.
or is it a City?
@@
I really can't recall.
LOL!!
=/

3. my brother said he saw a scorpion at the swings in the playground just now !!
omg?
not that I've never seen a scorpion before
but I just have nothing better to say.
hahahha !!!
so might as well blame it on the freakin' scorpion
=p






woah...
who's extremely HAWWWTTTT guy ?!
omg omg..
can I like,
have your number????
*looks at hot guy with puppy eyes*


geez..
talk bout harsh.
need to give me that look meh ???

*glass shatters*
that's the sound of my heart breaking,
FYI.
If You didn't already know.
lols



spot the monkey !!
:D



after what seemed like ages,
I finally caught the monkey.
and guess what I did?







I took a picture with him of course.
^^


look at his face.
like tortured like that..
=/

well all I did was pinch it a lil' ma...
*innocent face*
ok fine put the blame on me,
if only I didn't wear a yellow shirt today...
then it probably wouldn't mistook my shirt for a banana.
THEN,
I wouldn't have to pinch him just to stop him from eating my shirt.

LOLOL!!




heyy..
the monkey's pretty cute ehh ??
cute till I want to eat it.
hahahhaa
=D
I force it to smile one.
hehehe !!



oh yea.
my dad was so funny just now.

after dinner,
he drank beer ma.
then then,
we all jio-ed him bout the last time he was drunk.
soooooooo funny please !!
we actually recorded the whole thing when it happened.!!
too bad it was deleted..
awwww
hahaha

anyways,
I was typing typing,
then suddenly
he said:
(in a dramaticly loud voice)
"*gasps*
ahhh!!!
I forgot bout my darling !!!"

Me:
uhhh?? mum is like just in the next room ._.
[in my head of course]

[out loud]
"what oh?"

Dad:
"I forgot to feed my darling Raven!!!!"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Raven is my dog btw.
hahahaha
so funny lah
the way he said it.
hahahha!!!

Me:
"eh... you drunk ah?"


hahahahaha !!
then we all laughed.
LMAO!!
really sounded like he was drunk lah just now.
before he said that,
he even sang Church songs..
LOL!!

he always sings,
but never church songs ma..
hahahha !!



hmm..
come to think of it.
I think there is like,
this eeeency weeeeency teeeeeny weeeeeny bit of possibility,
probably 0.000000000000001%,
that I have double personalities...

O.O
I mean,
just this afternoon,
I was feeling so sad,
even more so the night before.
and now here I am acting all happy..

or maybe that's just it.
an act.
haix..

Good News:
I don't have double personalities.
._.


Bad News:
I'm still sad.
and I don't freakin' know why !!!!


aduh

No comments: