Monday, March 2, 2009

1st day !!

1 day, Friendship and Love met one another.
Love asked Friendship:" Why do you exist if I'm here?"
Friendship said:" To give a smile in those eyes which you leave tears in."
=)


wahaha...
actually didn't want to update..
but then..
nothing to do marhhh =DDD


back from Curtin 2+++
woooo so early LOL
so freakin' happy man!!!
;D


and and..
tomorrow only need to go in the afternoon,
which means, more sleeping time for me!!!
weeeee~
anyways, this morning, wow.. woke at 7..
sooooooo tired okay!!!
T_T
then I spent 1 hour in the bathroom!!
because I was spending dunno how long sleeping in there =="
LOL!!!
really very tired horr


woke up 3++ also,
cause I had this dream, that he messaged me LOL!!
so quickly woke up,
then check handphone
MANA TAHU TIDAK ADA MSG DIA PUN!!!
-____-"
waste my time and energy..
haix.!!


sien sien sien..
well at least today turned out well. =)
didn't get to see Michele in campus though cause followed my friend to Student Service I think lols. ://
sorrryyy !!


still considering Terry's suggestion of not going to the orientation anymore !
*muahaha*
but horr..
got one eng tao guy lehhs! LOL!!
he was in my group de but halfway changed group
SO SAD MAN!!!
hahaha..!!
*drools*
he's cute.


so tired ahh..
haix..
dunno why while driving my eyes like wanna close le =(
later still need to go piano again..
ahhh!!
well, at least I can wake up late tomorrow =p


Sing Tze
haha
Bean Bean!!! =O
soooo cute!!!


PS:
just now the guy from my church was like leading us around the school.
then he looked at me and did the funniest action ever,
like monkey lmao!!
and said:
eiiiii~
church right?
LOL!!


PPS:
can you believe it?
my last name famous till,
someone actually forgot my 1st name, but remembered my last name .__.
guy:
what's your name liao har?
tine... tine something.
I forgot already lah..
only remember Calipusan.


me: *faints*

No comments: