Monday, March 16, 2009

其實我比誰都要懦弱..

woo~
updates!! ;)


13th March 09' -- Friday.
went to RexBox to Sing K~
wooo =p
HH, Susan, Doris, Ss, Kri, Karen and Bryan went.
I was last to arrive ._.
cause b4 that went to choir practice 1st.
lolol..
then dad sent me there


wooo~
so shiok.
we sang till our throats wanna burst liaos..
kept on competing with the room beside us
haha.
whenever they sang loudly,
we go and choose those loud loud songs,
need to shout one.
LOL!


sohai~


then also,
the guy working there kept on looking at my dear Doris lehh!!!
omg!
haha..
but really beh song bah they kept checking on us,
like scare we'll bring drinks or what..
according to Susan,
Ss them were blacklisted for bringing drinks before.
LMAO!
=p


then they even looked down on us,
think we don't have $ to pay or what..
12++ jiu come and gave us the bill.
woo~
lucky we had SS ai ren..
she brought her Gucci bag (pro or not?) then pulled out her Gucci wallet (no joke!) and paid.
and and..
her wallet got tonnes of rm50 notes..
dunno where she get one ._.
rich people~
lmao!!


well,
that'll show them for looking down on us!
huh!!!


lmao..
sang till 2am ~
then b4 we left,
Kri laopo put her drink bottle on the table ._.
lolss!!!
then we all ran hahaha!!


then we went to makan makan..
actually I think I was the only one eating..
haha..
but the others also pei he me larh..
eat a bit also =p
by the time I arrived at Doris' house..
it was already 3am !
wooots!
1st time out till this late =="


luckily dad let me sleepover at her house..
if not I would never had the chance to experience this!
haha..
chatted with Doris till 4am?
then finally sleep =="
lolsss
next day woke up at 8am ..
omg..




Doris dear love Kuma Kuma so much sia~ =p
Doris dear..
haha


14th March 09' -- Saturday!
Doris' mum sent me back
1st sent her sis go Imperial work.
woo her sis pretty lerhh.. same like my dear..
hahass =D


then dear also went to work at Bou ..
oh yea..
my kakak still hasn't come back yet..
and I also gave up hoping she'll come back =(
haix..
so sad..
need to do all those chores !
*weeps!!!*


went to Bou after work to see my ai ren and dear..
then met jie there too LOL!
we went to watch the singing competition in BOu that day
hahass..
then we were the only one clapping..
all the others so quiet one ._.
but woo..
we have spirit!!
lmaoo!


then suddenly dad called,
said go out eat..
so go back lorhh



ah bi (cousin), Ariston and Ryan.
all sakaiss..
*muahhaa*

ate at Miri Cafe..
near Yakin there
my cousins are going to BAli I think..
eeeee!!
jealous bahh...
other people all holiday-ing..
while I'm still in school T_T
*sobs*
chicken chop!
yummmy~


15th March 09' -- Sunday
hoho..
went to youth mass as usual~
after that,
went to Parkson to meet up with Susan and HH.
Kri laopo working there too that day =)


ate at McD!
only Susan and HH ate larh..
I dun dare eat McD Anymore..
ever since the last time I ate there.. then had this stomach ache..
gosh..
so I only ate McFLurriieee!!!
hahas..

try to spot HH?


after eating..
dunno why sohai suddenly talk talk bout Sugar Bun..
then feel like eating there zzz!!
plus the place just renovated,
become like so high class so we decided to go.
LOL!
well actually I think I decided to go.
hahahaha!!
then at that time Kri laopo also lunch break,
so ate together luhh =p

see she so cute one..
haha..
I think she dunno I take this pic =p
MR Hao Hsiuu~

Terry ah..
I told HH that you asked me to take his pic..
but he dun believe lehh!!!
have chance go tell him yourself that you want to see his pic in my blog larh !
=D


after that,
Susan HH and I went to Imperial..
walk walk walk..
lols
see Nike Adidas shoes..
woo.. all damm nice one
=/


wanted to buy the hair straightener thingy..
but then too ex bahh..
then whole shop got sale but that thing jiu no have sale ._.
ahhhh


dad kept calling..
but I dun dare answer.. =(
cause scare tio scold..
*sobs*


430pm like that..
went to eat ABC in the abc shop near Parkson~
haha...
yumm!!
forgot to take pic of the prawn biscuit..
omg..
so big larh the serving..
hahass


then dad called again..
so Susan and HH were like..
God Bless You.
LOL!!!


luckily he didn't kill me larh..
just say pick bro and send him to school at 6pm.
*phew*


so~
last stop.
we went to Boulevard,
to visit the two sakaiis (whom I'm deeply in love with LOL!)


SS ai ren!!!
very chio bu bahh =)
HH and Doris..
haha.
Allan Lloyd.
my one and only sakai brother!
wakakak!!


aww..
something so so bad happened in Bou..
I broke up with Doris =((
sad..
haha..
I want her back ! lmao
原諒我~
必須假裝愛錯
別讓時間逗留 ~~


XP


then when I arrived home,
I mean, when my parents were back from tennis,
they kept on accusing me etc etc..
what I wrote in my last post lah.
lols..


can't believe my dad lorh.
he asked me where I went,
I just said, : " everywhere."
like that he also angry!!
apparently he thought that I was showing him my 'attitude'
zzz!!
it was a joke lah please =="
ma gu...
if I want to show attitude,
I'll show you my sexy middle finger okay!
haha!!


haix..
sad luhh lately..
=(
cried so hard last night..
till this morning eyes so swell..
use glasses to cover LOL!!
*si ah pui if you're reading this better don't jio me tomorrow har!!!*
=.=
wait one week later then can jio !
hahaha!!


oh yea I was late again this morning~
loool~
and forgot my calculator lagi ZZZ!
the lecturer hates me,
that's for sure =(


had lab just now.
the lecturer was hilarious LOL!
he actually scolded "shit" when his lab coat feel into the basin.
lmao!!!
unbelievable!
=D


sad thing..
timetable changed again..
=/
haix!!!


some pics of BEan Bean~~
hahasss


take 1 !!!
he very cute larhhh
cheesseee!!!
O.O whose sexy fingers are those??
=DDD

haha..
cuutte..


omg!!
I MUST SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE!!
BEAN BEAN ACTUALLY PEE-ED ON MY HANDS JUST NOW T_T..
SO SAD!!
EEEEWW!!



PS:
Terry ahh..
hope you're satisfied with the pics..
lols!!
btw,
I believe you'll receive my bill in the near future ^^
*muahaha*


PPS:
omg I have the best lab partners!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

No comments: