Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I do Love You ~ =p

1stly,
Happy Birthday Doreen Babe x333
XoXo babe !! =p



hmm..
suddenly forgot what I wanna blog about ._.
brought my brother to Boulevard just now,
then outside there got some stalls,
woo ~
so we bought lekor, doughnuts and banana kueh!!
omg.. so yummy!!!
=p


ohh ya saw the guy selling newspaper there too.
'know' him when working in Bou last time.
ngaiti..
regret even saying hi to him.
why??
cause when I saw him walking over just had this feeling of ...
scary-ness?
simply because he is so big and he can easily kidnap me and my bro
not that I have anything against big people!
it's just that,
he has a bad guy face!!
=="


then arh,.
my brother only how old nia,
he come over and smoke in front of him.
wth..
show some example lah please!!
smoking in front of a kid.
when in the car,

my brother asked me,
"just now that guy your friend har?"
I reluctantly said yes.
then he said,
"aiyer he smokes one."
I say, ya loh suckish friend call him to rot in hell lah !
LOL!!
joke~~~
if I said that then I also not giving a good example
.___.
hahaha!!
=p


and I think I'm gonna die an early death.
why??
because,
I'm like inhaling so much secondhand smoke nowadays,
(so many ppl in Curtin smokes!!!)
I think I'm gonna lose half my lifespan!!!!
grrrr!!!
=="



that'll show you to smoke in front of me.
you good for nothing selfish inconsiderate dim witted newspaper seller!!
woo~
harshh..
I know..
but who cares he won't read my blog
=p


hmm..
what else to say..
oh yeaa I've been so happy these past few days ~
hoohoo all I can say is things cannot be better between me and him

NOT

ehhs then again maybe I'm not that happy.
=(


dunno larh,
I just feel,
that I laugh too much (in my messages lah) that it just seems so FAKE!
but I don't know..
I seem happy when I wrote the messages..
but after reading it again,
I can't help but think..
why did I laugh again?
haix...
babe arhhhh sorry luhh bout last night..
but I really dunno what wrong with me sia @@
=O


and Bryan Goh,
I very beh song you liao oh.!!
ask you question never reply..
maaa!!
I go and strangle you then you know =.=
and and.
since you asked me that day,
what should a guy do to impress a girl.
well,
I shall now reveal to you the secret to winning a girl's heart !!
woooo~


okayy,
these are the things I would do If I were A Boy
=)


1. care about her
2. always make her happy
3. think about her all throughout the day
4. say 'I Love You', and mean it.
=)


omg.. =="
I've got nothing, Bry!!
*sobs*
yuan lai I'd make a lousy guy too,
luckily I'm not one =="
LOLOL~~~

hahahha~
=D



wow..
wonder why it's so hard for me to find something to blog bout today
.__.


PS:
notice that I've created an extra chatbox!
especially for AWHYO members ohh~~
well Terry was right after all and I am jealous LOL!!
so must write oh =="
please ~
hahaha!!


If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever
Would you get down on yours too and take my hand?

PPS:

allow me to intro my da jie to everyone!!
hahasss



Mei Shin!
but lately I lazy call her name liaos,
everyday call her da jie
hahaha!!
sure one day even her real name also forgot!
*gasps*
so da jie IF you are reading larh,
(I think you will read cause I got ask u can put ur pic in post marh~
plus you this vain one sure wanna know what I write bout you right? ^^)
blehh~~
you better tell me to change nick for you oh.
if not later call guan le knot change le wor~~
hahaha!!


anyways,
lately chat chat with this da jie of mine in msn,
then we both same same larh not pro at making new friends
prefer to stick to old friends.
=D
but dunno larh,
I feel she not bad larh,
like so hardworking one,
everyday sure got prepared for the lecture/tutorial/lab!!
pro sia!!
and and..
her engineering maths exercise, already do finish
but I still till question 10?
(*note* got 50++ questions ==")
I think lah.
LOL!



yea one more thing,
I know why I'm not as happy as I should be already!


last night,
msg msg then he suddenly become so sot!
then in the end asked me a question..


dunno larh..
I terasa when he ask like that...
I always think too much =(


and I dun wanna answer his question,
cause obviously my answer would be:
因为我喜欢你
[because I like you.]


haix.
but I've told you twice,
and I don't wanna tell you again.
cause...
well,
after the 3rd time,
I won't tell you again.
so wait till the day I can finally let go then I'll tell you one last time bahh


then I'd say,
remember what you asked me?
well,

the answer is:
because I like you.
because, I want to know you more.
because, that day, standing so close to you,
hearing you talk, seeing you smile,
being THAT close..
means so much to me..
till this day,
I still cannot forget,
your smile..
hahaha..

and thinking bout his smile,
makes me smile too..

I like everything about you..
you're the one that can brighten my day
put a smile on my face,
and make me forget every sad thing that happened...

If only you felt the same way I do about you
=(


arghh..
~.~
I like him too much lah!!
omg..
I still remember,
that day working together,
then so much customer,
and then I saw him wanna go put water into the bottle.
I dun have time to go put water myself cause too many customers,
so asked him to help me.
LOL!!
dunno why I suddenly so brave sia~
=p


then when message him few days/weeks later,
he jing ran say,
dunno next time see you you will ask me to help you zhuang shui again mah
=="
omg..
gek dao!!
hahahhahahaha


I like him too much to let him go
=(
not that he was ever mine..
*sobs*

No comments: