Sunday, March 22, 2009

haha... wooo~ =p

hoohoo~~
today's a good GOOD day
=D
*big smile*
teeheee ~


well,
went to Mater Dei today,
didn't play piano in Youth Mass cause I was intercessor,
so took the chance to take a break from piano playing
~.~
stress okayy!!


anyways,
turns out in the end didn't get to be intercessor also
.__.
cause dunno why no intercession..
oh well.
=(


ate breakfast with my family.
at Curry House~
yummm~~~
love that shop!!
the food damm nice one ;D
hmm..
long time didn't eat with them le bahh
kinda miss that feeling of togetherness.
plus my two brothers,
especially the youngest one so cute lah LOL!




2nd brother ~


this is my youngest brother,
also very sakai one
wahaha

eat eat eat~
lolss

haha.. he actually looks cute in this pic!!
=D
haha..
look at the food!!
yummy right?!
*stomach growls*


after breakfast,
went to Sunday School~
hehe..
cause got soooooooo many people miss me bahh
haha!!!
what to do??
=D


told Vian that we must take a picture together,
since we haven't done that in like,
ages..
but in the end didn't take dao .__.
lmaooo


well actually we did took one,
when Uncle John and the Principle came in LOL!!
so it was such a ..
risky moment to take a picture.
but we went for it!!
LOL!!
then in the end Vian deleted the pic
T___T
why ohh why??
not bad bahh
*smirks*




lols..
I bet Vian doesn't know I took this.
she was too busy paying attention to the teacher
=p
haha.
Vian, Allan aka my bro, and Michele~~~
=p
see all so focus..
excluding me..hahaha
omg ._.
Ah Vian took this pic
"Kiss Me"
looooooooooooooool~


and last but not least,
Miss Joanna Voon~
hahaha...



well I really must thank her lah.
cause she ask me to ask for a pic from him
then I said aiya he sure won't give one lah.


but in the end I just asked him larh lolssss
and guess what he actually gave me his pic
omg omg omg OMG!!!
*gleeeeee*
so so eng tao
T___T
you have absolutely NO idea how much I want to post his pic here!!
too bad I can't cause he's not my bf..,.
yet
LOL!!!
joke joke
still dreaming !!
T_T
=p


thanks Joanna !!
hahaha!!
okayy larh I promise I'll give you a birthday gift =)
but you better remind me just in case
hahaha..
and
give some hints please ._.
cause I really dunno what you want.
;D


ohh wait,
I know.
you want ME!
*muahahaha*



PS:
BABE I KNOW YOU WANNA SEE HIS PIC SO FAST FAST READ THIS POST AND BEG ME
*MUAHAHAHAHA*


PPS:
my new blog =)
MELO II
nice link right?
hahahhaha!!!
well it's private so if you want to read it,
just leave your email bahh =)


but if you don't wanna spoil your eyes seeing all those vulgars,
then don't bother
;D

No comments: